OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

My FIL will be going to the game this week. I am excited for my wife and her dad to get to share at least one more game together. Up until last year they had gone to the first home game together about 10 years or so in a row. Last year was really hard for her but we started a new tradtion last year and now the four of us (me, her and our two boys) go to the first home game together.

Haha! I told them, "I appreciate you both for having a favorite that is wrapped in gold, it worked perfectly with the silver letters."

Where did you get them? We are planning my mom's 70th birthday party in November, and I like the thought of getting the gold reeses.

Sorry OS. (I assume this is about FIL?) Whatever combination of things it is, you just have to let God shoulder some of it for you.

Thanks Volly. That's some of it but got some other things going on as well. Been praying and trying to keep my faith that God will handle it. I have to remember that its on He's time not mine.

Thanks Volly. That's some of it but got some other things going on as well. Been praying and trying to keep my faith that God will handle it. I have to remember that its on He's time not mine.
That part is hard. Been there. None of the struggles last forever though. Just hang on, and lean on, til they pass.

VN Store

Back