Out with the new, in with tradition!!

Negative Deerpark said this like a month ago I believe.

If you wish not to be misunderstood you might want to use punctuation to convey your thoughts. It should say:

Negative. Deerpark said this like a month ago, I believe.

Comma optional, period not.

This is a posting site and I am not the grammar police. Your choice on whether you convey your thoughts properly.

Reactions: 5 people
If you wish not to be misunderstood you might want to use punctuation to convey your thoughts. It should say:

This is a posting site and I am not the grammar police. Your choice on whether you convey your thoughts properly.

Is there an echo in here?

Reactions: 1 person

Or you can just read in-between the lines because Negative Deerpark assumed the way Remy was posting would make no sense considering I was giving him Props for coming out with the information early. Thanks though for the English lesson.

While we're at it can we bring back the orange pants on the road for at least one game this season

Other than the Miracle at South Bend, orange britches have been somewhat unlucky for the Vols. So, maybe it follows that Tennessee wears the orange pants in Tuscaloosa next year.

I'm fine with doing away with the checkerboard stripes.

The black cleats just look cheap. It isn't traditional at all; everyone wore black cleats. It's just outdated now for someone that doesn't have black as an official color.

Reactions: 5 people
Or you can just read in-between the lines because Negative Deerpark assumed the way Remy was posting would make no sense considering I was giving him Props for coming out with the information early. Thanks though for the English lesson.

Funny you had to explain it.

Edit: Not "funny you" as in you are funny, but, I think it is funny that you had to explain it.

Reactions: 2 people
uniforms is important

They are actually. Just like a professional appearance is important to a sales rep representing a brand. The impression your brand gives customers, or in the case, recruits can make selling your brand easier...or harder. Like it or not the perception of the Tennesse brand is important to the program and we should utilize every advantage. It's just good planning. Besides, it's the off season, it's as good a debate as any right now.

Other than the Miracle at South Bend, orange britches have been somewhat unlucky for the Vols. So, maybe it follows that Tennessee wears the orange pants in Tuscaloosa next year.

How's the luck been in the white pants lately?

They are actually. Just like a professional appearance is important to a sales rep representing a brand. The impression your brand gives customers, or in the case, recruits can make selling your brand easier...or harder. Like it or not the perception of the Tennesse brand is important to the program and we should utilize every advantage. It's just good planning. Besides, it's the off season, it's as good a debate as any right now.

I dont believe perception matters so much when your going 0-fer in league play.

Just win, then worry about appearances, says me.

I dont believe perception matters so much when your going 0-fer in league play.

Just win, then worry about appearances, says me.

I would say it matters more. When your winning it's easy to sell that. When your not, you need to utilize everything you can. Winning starts with recruiting. When your down is when you need to worry about perception the most.

Last edited:
Funny you had to explain it.

Edit: Not "funny you" as in you are funny, but, I think it is funny that you had to explain it.

I didn't need it explained. I don't care whether your text says what you mean or not. If you mean it different than what you write, as the user did, write that way or expect someone to question it.

Either way I don't care until you start barking at others who read what you say correctly and you have a problem with it.

Could have brought back these that didn't even last a full season

WittenJason2.jpg

I didn't need it explained. I don't care whether your text says what you mean or not. If you mean it different than what you write, as the user did, write that way or expect someone to question it.

Either way I don't care until you start barking at others who read what you say correctly and you have a problem with it.

Obviously you do....care..... That is.... Since.... You.... Replied.... Is.... This.... Better.....?

Obviously you do....care..... That is.... Since.... You.... Replied.... Is.... This.... Better.....?

Not really. Your punctuation is still wrong but I understand what you are saying.

I understood you the first time. Others didn't because your punctuation made your text say something you did not mean.

I don't care either way. You are the one that had the problem when someone commented based on exactly what you said here.

Keep prolonging this if you want.

More idiotic uniform decisions.

Let’s look as much like a poor a$$ middle school team as possible aight?

Not really. Your punctuation is still wrong but I understand what you are saying.

I understood you the first time. Others didn't because your punctuation made your text say something you did not mean.

I don't care either way. You are the one that had the problem when someone commented based on exactly what you said here.

Keep prolonging this if you want.

:banghead2::bash::victory:

Lol you realize I was saying negative (a military way to say no) to the person I quoted and not calling DP negative right?

Do you feel silly now for typing all of that?

Then you should have used a comma, or have to explain it in several posts. 😁

Last edited:
We are pretty much going back to the traditional uniforms we used to wear when Fulmer was here....See the connection yet?...Starting to wonder who the actual head coach is over there...Oh well I love the old uniforms, Hated the greys with a passion.

VN Store

Back