Out of conference schedule

Absolutely. He disappears Cuonzo’s last year, and doesn’t show his support till we are a top 10 team. Sadly, many fans are like this. Just giving ZJC these ol’ hands.

Maybe I don’t post as much for reasons that don’t have anything to do with the quality of the team

Maybe I don’t post as much for reasons that don’t have anything to do with the quality of the team
Unless I'm mistaken, zjcvols is doing all kinds of journalistic endeavors on the Detroit pro teams. Sometimes real life is more important than VN. I saw zjc show love to the Vols last year.

Love the schedule Barnes is challenging this team will be fun to watch if they can respond.

Are you sure? I remember you being really upset of how far the program had fallen after Tyndall.

I was way more upset about the treatment of Martin than Tyndall. I mean how could anyone not be upset at that two year debacle? I wasn’t a big Tyndall fan but I was giving him a chance. I thought when we hired Barnes we’d struggle to be relevant for the next few years but obviously I’ve been proven wrong.

VN Store

Back