Oh, South Carolina...

I could deal with a tree, acorn, purple pounders (Central H.S. in Chatt), even the poca dots(WV h.s.) before a gamecock.

Not thinking it through is an understatement. Any mascot that would require it's fans to say "I love the gamecocks" without the "game" in a public setting, is bad and I don't care who you are.

I am probably a little biased because I live in the territory and see how dumb it is on a daily basis. Last week, I saw a dude driving a truck with "cock life" across the back glass.....not thinking it through???

Not a college team, but Macon, GA used to have a minor league hockey team called the Whoopee and used a whooping crane as a mascot.
VQTaZJ8u-IvY5HF3jok4b4aAKFBR-_o9QebL7iGrX-KARhTFnRcdGqExuEtSjKxm1dGlz0JhqipHMiJcw80etV1pTFCAAO...jpg

We were literally a dropped pass away from beating South Carolina last year with that distaterous team.

South Carolina is in trouble. Vols gonna whip dey azz

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
We were literally a dropped pass away from beating South Carolina last year with that distaterous team.

South Carolina is in trouble. Vols gonna whip dey azz

Don’t remind me. I took two of my friends who are Clemson/Miss St alum, and we didn’t even score a TD. Luckily, Clemson lost the day before to Syracuse so I didn’t have to hear it from him. But yea, the place would have erupted had we caught that pass and won.

VN Store

Back