Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

Dakota Hudson looked fantastic in his Futures game Appearance!

A strikeout and two ground outs in his only inning of work!

Everyone around here is ready for him to get the call!:dance2:

Dakota Hudson looked fantastic in his Futures game Appearance!

A strikeout and two ground outs in his only inning of work!

Everyone around here is ready for him to get the call!:dance2:

That futures game was one of the most entertaining games I have watched in a while. Dakota Hudson got thru his three batters so quickly they didn't really give the announcers much time to talk about him. I've been following the game casts of all his outings or trying to read his box scores since he got drafted. If he doesn't go up this year it will be strictly a business deal with them trying to protect players with the 40 man roster. I hope he gets a call up. He definitely deserves it.

I was ok with getting rid of Girardi, but I do think he's a good manager

Last edited:
Poncedeleon with a no hitter, and he is taken out in the 8th only to be screwed by our sorry bullpen. We suck...🤬🤯🤔

Reactions: 1 person
Heck of a debut for Poncedeleon

Too bad Norris (who is on my fantasy team :mad:) ruined it

Cards fans in my area are hoping for Joe Girardi as the next mgr

I love Mike Schildt. He was hitting coach then manager of Johnson City when I was the PA Announcer/media guy. Fiery temper on the field, but completely stand up guy. When he found out I was going to visit the new Busch in 2009 prior to joining the Army, he got me family section seating for the Dodgers. But that’s just scratching the surface of how good a guy he is. Hope he can earn the job full time

Dakota has finally got the call! Way to go man!

He becomes the 2nd Major League player and pitcher from Dunlap, TN (Raymond "Ray" Phelps - 1930-1936 Brooklyn Dodgers & Chicago White Sox)

Great outing in his MLB debut for Dakota! The first man he faces is Kyle Schwarber and strikes him out! 2K and a ground out in 1 inning of work!

VN Store

Back