Official Nashville Predators Thread

Things getting chippy against the Jets right now. Getting into each others' face almost after every whistle.

Here's the Central Division Champion banner from last night. Tomorrow night, figure they will give out the Regular Season Western Conference banner.
Central.jpg

The Presidents' Trophy banner they hung up at the arena is pretty much directly above my seats. It blocked quite a bit of the air coming from the vents so I didn't have a constant breeze on my neck.

The power play is looking absolutely terrible. They had a ton of chances last night and barely even got a shot off. That adds to that full 2 minutes of 5-on-3 time they had against the Flames. Not sure what they need to do but something has to happen. They cannot constantly fail to capitalize on the man advantage and get away with it.

The Presidents' Trophy banner they hung up at the arena is pretty much directly above my seats. It blocked quite a bit of the air coming from the vents so I didn't have a constant breeze on my neck.

The power play is looking absolutely terrible. They had a ton of chances last night and barely even got a shot off. That adds to that full 2 minutes of 5-on-3 time they had against the Flames. Not sure what they need to do but something has to happen. They cannot constantly fail to capitalize on the man advantage and get away with it.
It will bite them in the rear if don’t capitalize a few of these. One thing I noticed is they seem to struggle passing the puck sometimes like they lack chemistry. Most of the time in big situations like 2 vs 1 breakaways. Which is odd sense they are nearly the same team.

I've been kinda impressed with the play of Zac Rinaldo so far. When he signed everyone expected him to take stupid penalties but he has added some energy to that 4th line.

Here's the giveaway from Saturday's game. Don't get why they decided to make a "Regular Season Western Conference Champions" banner. This isn't college where they actually award a little something for winning the regular season title but whatever.
20181015_062449.jpg

That was a fun game. Got me a little nervous there for a bit but not too bad. And they actually scored another power play goal.

No giveaway last night so no pic to include.

That was a fun game. Got me a little nervous there for a bit but not too bad. And they actually scored another power play goal.

No giveaway last night so no pic to include.

That last two minutes were intense. Rinaldo also got his first fight as a Pred out of the way to.

VN Store

Back