Official Morehead State at Tennessee - Final Mid Week Game Edition - 6:30 PM- ESPN3

Worst two calls on a single play that I have seen, maybe ever. We shouldn’t have been in that position anyway, but that was unbelievable

What coaches were tossed???🤬🤬🤬

I know Ross Kivett was for sure. I don’t think CTV was thrown out. Not sure how that was possible unless they knew they might have blown the calls, he let them all have it one by one. I’ve never seen anything like that ever. Awful. That is why you have replay.

I watched the game on the ESPN app. They don't do replays, but I did slow motion myself. Here is a screenshot of the exact moment when the SS caught the ball to start the DP. The TV did not show the play at 1B. It was out of the picture. Judge for yourself.....IMG_5560.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I watched the game on the ESPN app. They don't do replays, but I did slow motion myself. Here is a screenshot of the exact moment when the SS caught the ball to start the DP. The TV did not show the play at 1B. It was out of the picture. Judge for yourself.....View attachment 156348

Thank you. Great work. What I don’t get is why can’t they just huddle up and get the damn call right. I saw it on first glance on the damn app and knew he was off the bag. The home plate ump had to see it. Hate to blame a game on the umps but it would have been a 4-2 game with bases loaded and nobody out. That stings.

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody have a video of the play?

Both were clearly safe. & afterwards our bench cleared, and the aggression wasn't initially directed towards MSU. I thought first base ump was about to get decked.

I personally think TV is trying to get a little fire in this team...Overall they play without a lot of fire....IMO...We have certain kids that get after it but dang it seems like we just don't play with Passion....Makes me SMH at times....I mean this is SEC baseball....To Me that means GET AFTER IT.....EVERY Day , EVERY PLAY, EVERY PITCH and the Coaches shouldn't have to motivate....

Reactions: 1 person
Two absolutely terrible calls. Nonetheless, CTV cannot be chirping at the opposing teams players. Running his mouth to the 2nd basemen after the kid was laughing at his antics running all over the field. It is comical to think any other coach in the SEC would act like that out there. Serious maturing needed at the plate and in the coaches box.

VN Store

Back