Official Green Bay Packers thread

31092069_1912499078796771_3579317000209432576_n.jpg

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
How about Dez to the Pack? What say ye Cheeseheads

Packers don't need him. They drafted two great rookie receivers this year in the draft. Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore were receivers worthy of going much higher IMO.

I think both guys along with Davante Adams and Jimmy Graham will form one of the deadliest receiving units in the NFL.

Aaron Rodgers might win MVP next year. He's never had talent like this around him in the pass game.

Packers don't need him. They drafted two great rookie receivers this year in the draft. Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore were receivers worthy of going much higher IMO.

I think both guys along with Davante Adams and Jimmy Graham will form one of the deadliest receiving units in the NFL.

Aaron Rodgers might win MVP next year. He's never had talent like this around him in the pass game.

He's had better.

Reactions: 3 people
He's had better.

I don't think so. I believe Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore will be stars. I had St. Brown as my #3 ranked WR in this class and Moore as my #7 ranked WR. Both were top 40 players overall IMO. And they both somehow fell to Day 3 in the draft.

These guys will be HUGE steals. Add them to what he's already got in DaVante Adams (who is a star) and Jimmy Graham (who used to be a superstar) and you have maybe the best receiving corp in the NFL.

I think Aaron Rodgers has a MONSTER season in 2018. He's NEVER had this much talent.

I don't think so. I believe Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore will be stars. I had St. Brown as my #3 ranked WR in this class and Moore as my #7 ranked WR. Both were top 40 players overall IMO. And they both somehow fell to Day 3 in the draft.

These guys will be HUGE steals. Add them to what he's already got in DaVante Adams (who is a star) and Jimmy Graham (who used to be a superstar) and you have maybe the best receiving corp in the NFL.

I think Aaron Rodgers has a MONSTER season in 2018. He's NEVER had this much talent.

He had 3 pro bowlers at wide out and a potential one at TE when he won an SB. They aren't stars until they produce.

Reactions: 3 people
He had 3 pro bowlers at wide out and a potential one at TE when he won an SB. They aren't stars until they produce.

I trust my evaluations. These guys have star talent.
And with a QB like Aaron Rodgers they should be even better. I liked them a lot before the draft. I like them even more now that they have Aaron Rodgers throwing them the ball.

Look for Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore to make a lot of noise next season. And expect Aaron Rodgers to have a MVP caliber season.

Packers are my favorite along with the Rams to make it out of the NFC and play against Josh Dobbs and the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

I trust my evaluations. These guys have star talent.
And with a QB like Aaron Rodgers they should be even better. I liked them a lot before the draft. I like them even more now that they have Aaron Rodgers throwing them the ball.

Look for Equanimeous St. Brown and J'Mon Moore to make a lot of noise next season. And expect Aaron Rodgers to have a MVP caliber season.

Packers are my favorite along with the Rams to make it out of the NFC and play against Josh Dobbs and the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

I hope so, but I also know the reality of rookie seasons. If they pick up the playbook quickly and develop trust with Rodgers, they'll go as far as their defense.

Star talent does not mean star production...

Moore will only be good if he can get over his dropsies which were really bad at Mizzou .. St. Brown had trouble getting separation against better corners despite his size being superior. He was supposed to be a big time target for Wimbush but didn't really pan out.

Don't forget about Cobb. But I disagree with him never having this type of talent around him. He has.

It is a shame we've seen so much of his prime wasted by mediocre coaching and play calling. He should have at least 2-3 more rings.

Don't forget about Cobb. But I disagree with him never having this type of talent around him. He has.

It is a shame we've seen so much of his prime wasted by mediocre coaching and play calling. He should have at least 2-3 more rings.

Keeping around outdated schemes on defense too long screwed him.

Reactions: 1 person
Old buddy of mine from my high school days got drafted in the 6th round to the Pack. Hunter Bradley. Looks to be their new long snapper. Really cool

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9

VN Store

Back