Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I'll believe that when me shite turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert
Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Carlos Hyde, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Callaway on offense.
Myles Garrett, Jamie Collins, Sr., Damarious Randall, Denzel Ward, Jabril Peppers on defense.
They are finally drafting and signing some elite, legitimate players.

Last edited:
Florida is 2-3 in night games in Knoxville since 1990. Ok, I really had to pull that one out of my rear to give us any advantage. Vols win 21-20. o_O

BTW, their 2 wins at night were with 12 and 13 win teams. Safe to say that ain't happening.

giphy.gif

Squatty Potty FTW

Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Carlos Hyde, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Callaway on offense.
Myles Garrett, Jamie Collins, Sr., Damarious Randall, Denzel Ward, Jabril Peppers on defense.
They are finally drafting and signing some elite, legitimate players.
you left off the most important piece.

The Browns.

I have no idea what it is you want me to sticky. You’ll have to be more specific. 🤷‍♂️

I just do not see us being able to generate any offense with our OL. They have enough athletes on O to over come the mistakes their erratic QB might make.

31-10 FL

Outside of the RB’s, no one on the team this year has shown any energy. These players to this point don’t seem to give a shiz about the game. Whatever issue developed with these kids under Butch (we started seeing this during the App State game) is still there. Pruitt even commented on it after the Spring Game. Some of the older guys on the team must be poisonous to the team, and we probably won’t see much of a change this year.

VN Store

Back