Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Any interest by those who frequent this board on getting together for a game this year?

If enough people show interest, I'll ask Freak to help with a stickied thread to sort out logistics.

Probably not going to make it up there any this year with the wife's surgery and all. Not to mention that we suck on the field.

Lets plan a spring get together somewhere. Cabin in the mountains or house on the beach. (although the thought of us on the beach is unsettling at best)

Probably not going to make it up there any this year with the wife's surgery and all. Not to mention that we suck on the field.

Lets plan a spring get together somewhere. Cabin in the mountains or house on the beach. (although the thought of us on the beach is unsettling at best)
If it goes well, we might do a bi-annual for the bi-polar.

Reactions: Obsessed

I'm game for spring break at the beach.

Y'all know I have oodles of college age women that'd be okay jumping on a party bus with the old man and heading to the Gulf Coast.

FloraBama Baby!!!!!!!!

We could get Mrs. Hog to chaperone and give them Caribbean sunbathing techniques.

Ape provides the booze and adult oversight.

McDad gets left at the rest stop.

Tums (who never gets included in these lists) gets to drive the luggage van with the curtains on the windows and "free candy" placard.

LG is the test subject for "how many kicks to the balls does a college female soccer player need to perform before a grown man cries."

A good start...

We could get Mrs. Hog to chaperone and give them Caribbean sunbathing techniques.

Tums (who never gets included in these lists) gets to drive the luggage van with the curtains on the windows and "free candy" placard.

LG is the test subject for "how many kicks to the balls does a college female soccer player need to perform before a grown man cries."

A good start...
You forgot CP yet again. 72?

A good start...

Hope leopard print shag carpet is ok.

A good start...
Damn you man.... I knew it

I’m already on the Gulf Coast, ya schmucks.

But I’d come meet y’all. I’ll bring the keg, iced down in a Rubbermaid 55. Ape may roofie us. It’d be like The Hangover came to FL. A lot of zoos around the area, so he won’t have to worry about kidnapping Mike Tyson’s tiger.

If icing means putting them in your mouth ..... I might consider it..... I'm so hurt by you right now ..... I'm scary angry

Well, I was going to give you a slingshot and a cooler full of those big honking ice cube tray cubes. But if you feel the urge to put them in your mouth, who am I to judge?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Come in Hog....

Need advice.
Need recommendations for a generator that will run my entire travel trailer.
Main concerns are the two a/c units and two flat panel led tv’s

I don’t mind the fridge running off propane. It’s cheap and the fridge is big. (Side by side dometic)

I’ve been looking at a 6500 watt gen but don’t know if that’s enough.

Book a Fall getaway! Now booking Spring & ... - VRBO

Sleeps 20 - $265 each for the week
April 6 - 13th

Whose In?

@McDad
@Grand Vol
@Orangeslice13
@Obsessed
@hog88
@Carl Pickens
@tumscalcium
@apevol