Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Hey guys, got some pretty sh!tty news today. My wife has breast cancer. We meet with the oncologist on Thursday to find out how bad and what the plan of action is.

We will definitely pray for you brother. Cancer took my dad in February, but I have learned that the type of cancer is very, very important. He had a very aggressive sarcoma. Breast cancer, from what I understand, is much less aggressive in most cases and has a lot of good outcomes. Try to stay positive, for her and the kids, and we will join you in prayer. Get in touch with OC...hes a pastor, and a very good people person. He can help, too...even if it's just helping you. Stay strong, my brother. Dont hesitate to contact me for any reason, several guys here have my number and can give it to you...ape and OC. As well as dinkin.please keep us posted

Reactions: T-TownVol
Only children of the 80s will get this.

DkhrVlOXcAENSP1.jpg

It was good while it lasted boys

An apocalyptic computer model, processed by one of the world's largest computers in 1973, has predicted the end of civilization by 2040.
The prediction came from a programme nicknamed World One, which was developed by a team of MIT researchers and processed by Australia's largest computer.

Apocalypse by 2040? Shock as MIT computer model predicts END DATE for civilisation

Can someone tell those weirdo Australians it's spelled with a Z?

An apocalyptic computer model, processed by one of the world's largest computers in 1973, has predicted the end of civilization by 2040.
The prediction came from a programme nicknamed World One, which was developed by a team of MIT researchers and processed by Australia's largest computer.

Apocalypse by 2040? Shock as MIT computer model predicts END DATE for civilisation

Was it Bart who tried to convince us that climate computer models were scientifically valid for predicting climate change?

2040? Not my problem. Bwaaah, bwaah, haha. Hate it for the rest of you.

did everyone miss the "1973" bit. I have more processing power in my microwave than that computer probably had.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

Hate to be dark, but there's no guarantee any of us will be alive in 2040.

I heard on NPR that Germans are drinking a record amount of beer this summer because of the heat wave. But they aren't returning the bottles quickly enough and shortages are beginning to happen. Should declare a national state of emergency imo.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I heard on NPR that Germans are drinking a record amount of beer this summer because of the heat wave. But they aren't returning the bottles quickly enough and shortages are beginning to happen. Should declare a national state of emergency imo.
I'm sure Sam Adams will soon have plenty of extra.

God has the final say in this matter. The end of civilization is when he's through providing HIS Grace & Mercy.

VN Store

Back