Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

speaking of trips. GF and I finally booked our trip out to LA.

Its always been a bucket list item for me to hit the four corners of the lower 48, this will be my first. She has a friend out there we are staying with. So even though its the most expensive place of the 4 to visit, it will be the cheapest for us. Probably only going to spend a day or two in LA itself, already planning day trips out and around.
You'll be dying to get out of LA within a day or two.

It wont let me quote your post Dink for some reason the post disappears. Tried twice...

Anyway, the only band on there I have ever heard of is All them witches. You were right though. You're definitely headed for Hades bro. No bueno. Will pray for you Pimpin. Also..

Happy Birthday you cracka azz cracka! Hope some hot chick in a sundress and nothing else all smacked out on Molly tries her best to grind your knob off bro.
Cheers.

It wont let me quote your post Dink for some reason the post disappears. Tried twice...

Anyway, the only band on there I have ever heard of is All them witches. You were right though. You're definitely headed for Hades bro. No bueno. Will pray for you Pimpin. Also..

Happy Birthday you cracka azz cracka! Hope some hot chick in a sundress and nothing else all smacked out on Molly tries her best to grind your knob off bro.
Cheers.
That’s way too detailed for you to have just thought it up 😳

VN Store

Back