Official Countdown to the 2019 Season

And the official countdown begins.

Another great offseason of good info and knowledge shared with us by our own Grand Vol.

THANKS my friend for putting in this work for us to enjoy!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Sara Clark
Freak is up early I see.

Too bad UT Sports isn't as swift at updating the web page for the new coaching staff.

I certainly agree with that my friend.

I think the staff updates will come after Pruitt has a complete staff meeting and gets all his coaches assigned specific duties and titles.

Then the UT sports website will make all coaching changes at the same time.

That's my guess anyway.

VFL...GBO!!!

Something seemed off since the dawn of January 1. The birds didn't sound quite right. Traffic flow was stutter stepping. Clock movements seemed stilted. Sundowns just sorta happened. Rain drops were oddly shaped. Just couldn't put the finger on it...

Then, this morning, about halfway into my tall travel mug of coffee, everything had snapped back to normal. I couldn't quite figure it out until I logged in to VN and saw this thread. Thanks, Grand Vol. Now that your countdown thread is up, normal has been reestablished.

:hi:

59 days since the Butch Jones era was officially over.
44 days since SchiaNO
40 days since Phillip Fulmer reinstated
33 days since the CJP era began

Think about it. What an incredible two months, with another fun month of booms ahead. Then we fill up Neyland in the Spring.

Bring it on GV! I can’t wait!!!

Grandvol got over his sleep I guess, and now I’m looking forward to his countdown thread.

All right! Let's get this party started... The countdown to kick-off is on.

233 days.

In 2003 QB Casey Clausen and in 2006 QB Erik Ainge had 233 pass completions for the season.

VN Store

Back