NY Limo Tragedy Takes a Odd New Twist

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
The owner of the limousine involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York over the weekend was a wire-wearing informant in two FBI terrorism stings, Fox News has learned.

The government credited Shahed Hussain with rooting out radical Muslims at mosques in the New York cities of Newburgh and Albany while he was working as a well-paid FBI snitch.

FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash

The owner of the limousine involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York over the weekend was a wire-wearing informant in two FBI terrorism stings, Fox News has learned.

The government credited Shahed Hussain with rooting out radical Muslims at mosques in the New York cities of Newburgh and Albany while he was working as a well-paid FBI snitch.

FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash
Why would that come out? Seems like that would be classified.

No way running into a ditch kills 20... The accident look like a car getting stuck in the snow

Wow, FBI signing a death warrant. This isny typical of a regular CI. They must have had something on him and are now desposing of him as a CI prior to this civil/criminal trail that is coming.

Sounds like he was a loose end and someone in the government wants him dead.
So they kill 20 innocent then out him so the Muslims will now take him out. Okay that's a reach. Why not just out him or take him out.

So they kill 20 innocent then out him so the Muslims will now take him out. Okay that's a reach. Why not just out him or take him out.
Not what I meant. He’s going to possibly be criminally charged with the limo situation, and someone doesn’t want him talking for whatever reason, so they just blew his cover knowing that terrorist organizations will put out a hit on him.

Reactions: volfannbama
Not what I meant. He’s going to possibly be criminally charged with the limo situation, and someone doesn’t want him talking for whatever reason, so they just blew his cover knowing that terrorist organizations will put out a hit on him.
Maybe this asshat is a terrorist and planned the killing. Who knows any more.

Maybe this asshat is a terrorist and planned the killing. Who knows any more.

No way running into a ditch kills 20... The accident look like a car getting stuck in the snow
We were looking at pictures and talking about this at work. It doesn't make sense.

Busted through a stop sign, hit a parked SUV hard enough to knock it in to two people and kill them, and then traveled past that for a distance into some trees (fyi trees are very unforgiving) I'm assuming that the people in the limo were not seatbelted in so there is 18 150+ pound objects flying around and hitting each other and everything else inside the car. It's more than just running into a ditch.

Busted through a stop sign, hit a parked SUV hard enough to knock it in to two people and kill them, and then traveled past that for a distance into some trees (fyi trees are very unforgiving) I'm assuming that the people in the limo were not seatbelted in so there is 18 150+ pound objects flying around and hitting each other and everything else inside the car. It's more than just running into a ditch.
That makes sense. I hadn't heard the story, guy at work just showed a picture.

He's still alive

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The operator of a limousine company involved in a crash that killed 20 people was arrested Wednesday, state police said. It wasn't immediately clear whether the charges were related to the deadly wreck.

Nauman Hussain was taken into custody following a traffic stop on a highway near Albany, the New York State Police said in a brief news release.

Police arrest limo company operator after crash that killed 20 in upstate New York

VN Store

Back