Non-Lady Vol Game discussion

So, in a fight between Te'a and Annie H. who would be the winner? both fast, both alpha's, both stubborn(imvho)/determined? ppv

So, in a fight between Te'a and Annie H. who would be the winner? both fast, both alpha's, both stubborn(imvho)/determined? ppv
Please do not sink to low levels as we are vol fans and young women that may be considering TN might see them and feel we all are like that. I don’t want to see two young women fighting when we should be trying to create better options than violence.

Reactions: LadyVolFanTX
Somebody needs to invent a lightweight knee brace that can significantly reduce the number of catastrophic knee injuries. I hate hearing about torn ACL’s or MCL’s ruining careers.

Sometimes it's just genetics.
If the knee-hip-foot triangular ratio is high, they stand a greater chance of injury or they can incur a distinct disadvantage in mobility. (Like, Russell...She played at an elite level with a not so elite khf ratio...If she could have run with gracefulness, she would have been a monster.))

Uconn hosted Boston and Jones this weekend. They attended today's exhibition game and we're joined behind the Uconn bench with high rated future recruits Fudd 2021 and Bueckers 2020.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
watching baylor vs arizona state; Baylor looks very beatable with hesitant guard play.
They no pg Alexis Morris you can see by watching the game is missed big time. But there size is keeping them in the game. Baylor freshmen 6-2 Nallayssa Smith is a player getting more mins and out playing Queen Egbo 6-3. But Arizona St is shooting lights out from 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Undercovervol
watching baylor vs arizona state; Baylor looks very beatable with hesitant guard play.

Kim Mulkey irritates me! She was asked about her team and she gave her view then she was asked about the importance of playing this game on the Navajo reservation ( the first game of its kind I believe) and honoring the veterans (which her dad was one) and she says it’s great for womens basketball and we are playing a really good ASU team who has 8 returning players and I have 6 new ones with a deer in the headlight look🙄

Talk about the importance of the game, how it’s an honor to play the game, it’s great to remember the veterans whatever but why keep putting out there that your team is inexperienced! That just rubbed me the wrong way!

They no pg Alexis Morris you can see by watching the game is missed big time. But there size is keeping them in the game. Baylor freshmen 6-2 Nallayssa Smith is a player getting more mins and out playing Queen Egbo 6-3. But Arizona St is shooting lights out from 3.
Things worked out rather well as the season progressed. Cloe Jackson adapted to the PG position and was named FF MVP. Smith played a whale of a game in the Finals vs ND subbing for the injured Lauren Cox.

VN Store

Back