No more need to limit threads to x number of posts, if we don't want to

Freak - are you not allowed to change the tag under your username anymore (i don't remember what it is referred to in the user meta, but for example mine says NZ4L!) or am I just missing it?

Freak - are you not allowed to change the tag under your username anymore (i don't remember what it is referred to in the user meta, but for example mine says NZ4L!) or am I just missing it?

I never knew you were a Nazi.

On desktop, hover over their avi and click the follow button in the popup. On mobile you have to tap on their name or avi to bring up the popup.
Do you get a notification every time they post or something? I'm trying to figure out the benefit of doing it. I understand following on Facebook.

I think I read somewhere in another thread he disabled the ability to change that for now, so we are stuck! Id like to change mine too!

Yes you get a notification when they post like you would if you follow a thread.
You sure?

I ask because all of my "friends" from the old site are now followers and I haven't gotten any alerts that they have posted.

Also, I started following MBRO earlier just to see what happened. He's been posting and I haven't gotten any alerts.

You sure?

I ask because all of my "friends" from the old site are now followers and I haven't gotten any alerts that they have posted.

Also, I started following MBRO earlier just to see what happened. He's been posting and I haven't gotten any alerts.
I thought that's the way it was working on the test site. Maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought that's the way it was working on the test site. Maybe I'm mistaken.
I know when MBRO started following me I got an alert that said he was. I also noticed in "preferences" there is an option to notify you when someone starts following.

If it is supposed to alert when they post, I will not be following MBRO or Joy. Good lowered.

MY Albums with all my pictures are gone, that sucks. I had a couple in there that I may not have anywhere else. Hmmm.

You sure?

I followed Joey and I haven't been blown up with notifications yet.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back