NFL Games Thread 2018 Edition

Any Chief or Ram fans on here, know if former Vols Eric Berry and John Kelly will play this season ?

Eric Berry is still not practicing (hasn't in 65 days) and not expected to play today. Some of the 'big talk' around KC is that they will put him in today since they are down some other defensive backs (and likely Justin Houston), and he is a difference-maker; but it would shock me. I dont think they will bring him out in Foxborough when one loss at this point is not going to make much of a difference in their season, when he will be rusty, and when his presence will be extremely important on the home stretch and into January. I just don't think it's Andy Reid's style.

Sunday early matchups.
No Lions today ☹️
Hoping the Bears and Vikings both lose.
They are showing the Bucs Falcons and Steelers Bengals here in my area.
056F052F-B691-4968-8496-BFE6C4376217.jpeg

Chargers/Browns. That TD catch... or was it an interception. Firmly in the hands of players from opposing teams at the same time. Called a TD though. The Browns just can't seem to move the ball once they get much into Charger territory.

Wow the Raiders suck. Karma for them moving out of Oakland again and for Gruden usurping power from Reggie.

VN Store

Back