NFL Games Thread 2018 Edition

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Which Sunday early game are you watching?

Here in Clearwater the only option is Tampa Bay vs New Orleans.

I'm hoping the Patriots will use CP well. so far he's gotten a few touches and being productive

hoping to see him have a big season

Cordarelle Patterson has 2 rushes for NE -- is he being used as a RB ? Cant watch the game so just curious - he also has a reception

All Too Easy
The Black Birds are steamrolling the outmanned Bills 40-0 and the Bills have replaced Peterman. No mercy rule in the NFL. The Ravens look like the 2007 Patriots along with 2000 Ravens for the defense.

Also The Vikings are making JG the jabroni because Vikings were steamrolling the outmanned 49ers 24-6 until td 24-13.
No doubt at all the magic for JG the undefeated streak will finally be ending. 24-13 late 3rd.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Which Sunday early game are you watching?

Here in Clearwater the only option is Tampa Bay vs New Orleans.

Mainly Titans Dolphins, also Texans Patriots, 49ers Vikings a great game not the blowout I predicted for the Purple Vikings, and the train wreck the glorious hot garbage the Ravens steamrolling the Bills 40-0.. Like the great awful movie the Room it continues to get worse for the Bills.

Impossible! He’s a “proven NFL starter”! @Old Geezer
You're lying again Butchna - and you know it. I never stated that Peterman is a "proven NFL starter."
That would be ludicrous as he has only started one game that I'm aware of. Lying is not a virtue Butchna. You can do better.

Ngokoue is just a beast! So underrated

Pretty soon folks gon realize he’s right there with the best pass rushers in the league and them strip sack numbers off the ****ing charts like 50% of the time he gets you you fumble

You're lying again Butchna - and you know it. I never stated that Peterman is a "proven NFL starter."
That would be ludicrous as he has only started one game that I'm aware of. Lying is not a virtue Butchna. You can do better.
Anybody could do better...than Peterman. 😉

And you STATED it...your words unedited.
Lots of Peterman haters refusing to eat their crow. The alleged 'incompetent', 'dumb', 'mentally unfit', 'deer in the headlights' Nate Peterman proved to be the poised, competent NFL starter Nate Peterman in his rookie season.

What say you KB, SJT, Butchna? What's the excuse for trashing young Nathan Peterman while a player at UT?

Last edited:
Big play needed for the Giants a td the 2 points failed except 20-15 Jags with narrow lead in 4th.

49ers hanging around except no doubt JG Will not be climbing the wall today he's escaped defeat before except the Vikings are a Ferrari and will not slow the hell down.
24-12 in early 4th the Purple Vikings winning.

VN Store

Back