Next game (Links): NCAAT - Sunday 3/31/2024 (2:20pm CBS) Purdue

March Madness basketball is a strange thing. Bama is in the final four, although last year they had the better team. Let's just hope that we get favorable refs and this is Rick Barnes' day to get over that hump. He deserves it. Most coaches in the game deeply respect our coach-- he's one of the good guys.

March Madness basketball is a strange thing. Bama is in the final four, although last year they had the better team. Let's just hope that we get favorable refs and this is Rick Barnes' day to get over that hump. He deserves it. Most coaches in the game deeply respect our coach-- he's one of the good guys.
This program deserves it... forever is a long time.
😁

Reactions: JCP201
Late in the Creighton game I put on a finger tip heart monitor. 200 BPM. I took some deep breathes to try to calm it down. I’m still here a day and a half later.

First rule of Vol Club is no meth on oatmeal.
Who's making all these rules about what's healthy and allowed? First, oatmeal is good for you. Now, no it's not. Too many carbs and sugars. Coffee bad but now coffee good. Cut down on red meat. Now you can eat all the red meat you want but no breads. Now we're playing musical chairs with meth on oatmeal? Someone make it stop and tell me to just eat the danged cake.

Who's making all these rules about what's healthy and allowed? First, oatmeal is good for you. Now, no it's not. Too many carbs and sugars. Coffee bad but now coffee good. Cut down on red meat. Now you can eat all the red meat you want but no breads. Now we're playing musical chairs with meth on oatmeal? Someone make it stop and tell me to just eat the danged cake.
Definitely eat the cake.

Reactions: CAVPUT

VN Store

Back