Next game (Links): NCAAT - Sunday 3/31/2024 (2:20pm CBS) Purdue

Blue plays about 20 minutes/game. Small sample, but he’s bricking his free throws but hitting a respectable percentage from 3.

Anyone else worried about this game?
No where close as much as I was Miss State. Georgia is 72nd in KenPom where State is now 26th. Still on the road so can’t be taken for granted, but I suspect a focused Tennessee team going into Athens. I can see Georgia keeping it close and us pulling away towards the end to win by about 10

We match up fairly well against Georgia compared to state. Could see this being a fairly confortable win even if it is on the road.

Reactions: Volfan2012
We match up fairly well against Georgia compared to state. Could see this being a fairly confortable win even if it is on the road.
It had better be if we have any hope of winning the SEC and getting a high NCCAT seed. I think we blew our chance at a 1seed last night. I don't think Misstake is as good as they played last night. Ole Miss rolled them earlier in the week.

Reactions: amorange
It had better be if we have any hope of winning the SEC and getting a high NCCAT seed. I think we blew our chance at a 1seed last night. I don't think Misstake is as good as they played last night. Ole Miss rolled them earlier in the week.
I am shocked you would have this opinion. Who would have thought? Ole Miss and State have a secret matchup?

Last edited:
It's an early tipoff Saturday so if the Vols play again in the first half like they did vs Miss State I could see another loss. If they come ready to play by tip off, they should win by 6-10 points.

Out BB team is better than last yr. but it is still how we shoot the ball that determines if we can win! First half shooting cost us big time,and not having a big man that you can't push around

If Misstake doesnt keep winning... it could end up a bad loss. HENCE... my comment that they arent as good as they were last night, IMO. We'd better hope they are. Understand, yet? Probably not.
It will be a quad one loss all season. Kansas lost to UCF last night. Much worse. Is their shot at a 1 seed gone? Houston has played an easy schedule. Their loss should be even worse than Kansas' loss.

You're asking if I understand? 🤭 Even better, Kansas, Purdue and UNC all will count Tennessee as their biggest win. Not just now, but at season's end too

It will be a quad one loss all season. Kansas lost to UCF last night. Much worse. Is their shot at a 1 seed gone? Houston has played an easy schedule. Their loss should be even worse than Kansas' loss.

You're asking if I understand? 🤭 Even better, Kansas, Purdue and UNC all will count Tennessee as their biggest win. Not just now, but at season's end too
So if Miss St. Doesnt make the tourney, it will STILL be a quality loss? Doesnt make sense to me. I hope so.

Wrong again. It was at USCe, and they certainly didn't get rolled as you previously stated. It was a 6-pt loss on the road.
SC= South Carolina. And thats still a bad loss either way. Lose at UGA this weekend, then what? Its a must win, IMO.

VN Store

Back