New tabs

After a bit of vacation, I'm back around. I'll look into getting this blocked on mobile.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

EDIT: I've put in a request to have it blocked by our ad provider. Hopefully they are back at work and it gets handled soon.

:hi:

Clearly they were off today. Which means they’re likely off until next Tuesday. Ugh

Reactions: 1 person
Why are little ads popping up in the top left hand corner of each page I go to?
WTH is that about? We have enough ads on these pages as is!! They're annoying as hell!!

Post a screenshot please so I can try to identify it.

:hi:

I had several things blocked this morning. Let me know if you guys are still having issues and posr a screenshot if possible.

And what's this one doing?

When I change to another page of posts, or change forums, or change to another topic within a forum... instead of staying at the top of the list of posts, every time that this ad is at the bottom the screen jumps to it. No other ad does this. So before reading the posts from the top of the page I just wait for the screen to reposition to the Trivago ad and then scroll back to the top and commence reading. At least it only happens once per loaded page... it's not throwing the Trivago ad back after the initial redirect.

Last edited:
That thing was hijacking almost every click... it was the ad 90% of the time until 5 minutes ago. I clicked that little x in the upper right corner, told Google that I had no interest in it, and it's gone.

VN Store

Back