Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

I was able to get one on Best Buy, and as of now you can order on Amazon.

I’m stopping at Target on the way to work to see if I can get a physical one today. It opens in about 30 minutes and there’s no line or anything.

I got one at Target, so I cancelled my Best Buy order. The guy there said they got 50 in, and there were about 5 people there besides me picking one up.

I've preordered Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Party

Someone gave me Mario+Rabbids (haven't played it yet)

They're releasing NES type joy-cons

*online players only

Last edited:
Traded in my Xbox one S during pro day yesterday... got the Switch, Zelda, Mario Kart 8, the pro controller, and the Mario wired controller...

Different gaming experience for me when I went from my xbone to the switch, and it was awesome.

My advice with zelda, take your time and enjoy the exploration...and know that the game is pretty hard at the beginning. I haven't had that much fun with a game in a long time though!

Enjoy!

Reactions: Wylo
Apparently people are reporting the Online NES games are burning images into the screens of Switches and TVs.

EDIT: Apparently by "people", it's been like 5 people and they are overblowing the "burn in". Apparently it just takes longer to fade away if you play in CRT mode.

Last edited:
Apparently people are reporting the Online NES games are burning images into the screens of Switches and TVs.

EDIT: Apparently by "people", it's been like 5 people and they are overblowing the "burn in". Apparently it just takes longer to fade away if you play in CRT mode.
I played the crap outta Excite Bike this morning. No issues at all

While the $20 is good, I'm finding this a bit...underwelming. So we're paying $20 to play some NES games and to be able to play Switch games online?

I'm speaking to myself because I contribute to it, but I find it fascinating that Nintendo can get people excited to keep paying to play the same games over and over. I mean people are hyped that they can play 30 year old games on their latest system. And 12 years ago one of the biggest selling points about the Wii was the Virtual Console.

VN Store

Back