New Hype Video!!

UTKalum23

50 days until kickoff!! Found this great new hype video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB-wOX_mfZw[/youtube]

Reactions: 15 people
Yes, great video. I have been up and knocked down the last two years to where I need the team to walk the talk. Praying we get through the summer workouts and camp without injuries and those who were injured or missing from the last year in some form or another return to good health, good mental state, and kick some butt this year. 50 days to get em coached up and ready.....GOVOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I caught the Alabubba thing there too. Maybe that was what got me so pessimistic right out the gate on this video. Also a lot of this reminded me of like the other plays that were sooooo bad last year. We need a video that is like totally black with a big orange Tbd on it.

Awesome video, thanks for finding and sharing it.

Seeing all those nifty plays that nevertheless weren't enough to get us a 'W,' especially the ones from last season, brought something out that I never thought of before:

A nifty play is a nifty play...but it has no import if there's not a victory behind it, if it doesn't have a bigger purpose. And plays that are just nifty, without a purpose, they feel hollow, kind of.

And there's a whole young generation of Vols fans who have watched hype videos like this one with too many nifty but hollow plays. It builds up over the years, so that after a while the whole video seems less.

Forgive the rambling. Just something I realized.

Don't take this as criticism of this particular video: it is nicely put together. Not the fault of the editor that we don't have a lot of big Ws to work with lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Nice. It’s taken a long time, but it’s about to be that time again. Time to carry the fight.

Reactions: 2 people
Says alabubba at the bottom of the link. Cant watch sorry.

th

Awesome video, thanks for finding and sharing it.

Seeing all those nifty plays that nevertheless weren't enough to get us a 'W,' especially the ones from last season, brought something out that I never thought of before:

A nifty play is a nifty play...but it has no import if there's not a victory behind it, if it doesn't have a bigger purpose. And plays that are just nifty, without a purpose, they feel hollow, kind of.

And there's a whole young generation of Vols fans who have watched hype videos like this one with too many nifty but hollow plays. It builds up over the years, so that after a while the whole video seems less.

Forgive the rambling. Just something I realized.

Don't take this as criticism of this particular video: it is nicely put together. Not the fault of the editor that we don't have a lot of big Ws to work with lately.

Just nifty!

If this is a video of our 3 highlights from last year, I can go ahead and sum it up:

-Gaulden flips off Bama
-Chandler houses a kickoff against a Christian High School
-Butch gets fired, then Schiano gets fired shortly after

Reactions: 5 people
If this is a video of our 3 highlights from last year, I can go ahead and sum it up:

-Gaulden flips off Bama
-Chandler houses a kickoff against a Christian High School
-Butch gets fired, then Schiano gets fired shortly after

Easy bro. We WERE defending Life Champions

Nice work. The effort is appreciated. It's almost that time!

Time to shock the world and make them ask,
"Where did this Tennessee come from?!"

:)

Seriously tho. I've seen better but it was okay. Don't know why I haven't noticed before, but while watching it I realized I really don't like the gray uniforms and hope we never see them again.

Black Uniforms! Nike and UT need to make it happen....

Snap out of it Volnation. Now is the time to get hyped about 2018. Talking to an Ole Miss fan yesterday he did he was about ready to give up on them because they were so bad last year, only won 2 or 3 games. When I reminded him I was wearing orange his reply was that we are so much better. My reponse was how is winning 4 games that much better? When I told him to go ahead and jump on the Vols bandwagon now that It wouldn’t look so bad on him once we showed how good we are this year he was back to being an Ole Miss fan. Kids today. What are you gonna do?

I’m ready for some football. Some Tn Football.

I will tell you this, Callaway and Jennings will be a force to be reckon with this year. I'm so glad JJ is back. I know we had the worst year in school history last year but we have talent on our team. Lets hope the new staff can utilize that talent and put people where they are strongest in positions to shine.

I will tell you this, Callaway and Jennings will be a force to be reckon with this year. I'm so glad JJ is back. I know we had the worst year in school history last year but we have talent on our team. Lets hope the new staff can utilize that talent and put people where they are strongest in positions to shine.

Are they going to throw the ball to themselves?

VN Store

Back