New bill in Congress: H.R.6054 - Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018

I can't wait to go to a non-gun free football game.

Isn't that your job grand, to not let people into football games with a gun?

No, my job is to manage the operations that enforce venue specific policies.

You have a beef with it, take it up with our clients.

Bump for Grand.

I do have this thing called "work" I have to do time to time.

And the answer is no. Those places, for all intents and purposes, are considered private venues during games. Hence, they can set the policies they want.

I do have this thing called "work" I have to do time to time.

And the answer is no. Those places, for all intents and purposes, are considered private venues during games. Hence, they can set the policies they want.
But when it comes to public policy, such as a school, Open or concealed carry is the way, right? Lets get this straight The public places are a target to the nuts that want to do harm with a gun just because they say(advertise) no guns allowed? I present to you a red hat.

But when it comes to public policy, such as a school, Open or concealed carry is the way, right? Lets get this straight The public places are a target to the nuts that want to do harm with a gun just because they say(advertise) no guns allowed? I present to you a red hat.

You ever get tired of trying to play "gotcha!" with me and falling flat on your face?

I present to you the same argument I've always made. If a private venue (which stadiums/arenas become semi-private on game days) makes the decision not to allow firearms into said venue, they take upon themselves the liability and responsibility of providing a safe environment for said patrons of whatever event.

Ever go to a football game and not see a metric asston of cops hanging around? Ever see the tactical teams (maybe not) ready for a rapid response to an active shooter? Ever see the metal detectors at the gates? Ever see the additional screening in play?

That's called "taking responsibility for the safety and security of their guests" while in said event.

I would ask if you want a hat or something, but I'm not sure it'll fit over the helmet they make you wear on the short bus.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
20170825_lef.png
Their crime is not them wearing a mask...

Reactions: MercyPercy
I think it goes to the terrorism component of the crime.

I'm not saying I am in favor of this, but I kind of see what they are driving at. And fwiw, I disagree with the whole 'hate crime' thing as well. Never saw much use in piling that onto a murder charge. What are they gonna do? withhold the alcohol rub when they stick the needle in because it was a hate crime. What I think the law should say is that if you as an attacked person beat the living **** out of a masked attacker, there will be no charges brought.
I understand completely why they created this. But this is an emotional reaction.

It's a free country. Why can't I wear a mask?

You can ... when you are at a protest with a mask on you have to ask why is he wearing that mask it’s 98 degrees out here . Same with walking in a bank or a McDonald’s ..it’s a free country but it’s going to cause an immediate response .

I understand all the different points but I also know by using common sense that if you forbid the masks at a protest / march/ rally , it will have an effect on the violence . Less likely to do something violent without the mask . Just my opinion tho .

Put the amount of security in all of these “public places” you’re talking about to insure no firearms or weapons in general and you might have a point.

In the absence of controlled aceess and screening in these public places then GTFO with your dumbassery.

Edit: dammit GV that’s twice in two days!

Wouldnt it be nice to have a cushy job, with a great salary, health insurance and retirement package where all you have to do is come up with ridiculous bills and laws all day? What a lovely government we have.

VN Store

Back