'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

IN HIS OWN WORDS…

“There are a lot of schools recruiting me really hard right now,” Crouch said. “I kind of like Tennessee and Clemson. I have a really good relationship with the Clemson running backs coach, coach Elliott. At Tennessee, I like coach Pruitt and I feel like they have something going. There a lot of new faces up there from other places.

“I like South Carolina and I have a really good relationship with coach Bentley,” he said. “I always have. They just got a new offensive coordinator and I think he can make something happen. This year will tell a lot about South Carolina and what they can do.

“I talk to Alabama a little bit,” said Crouch. “I’ve been keeping my eyes out for them because that’s running back university. I like Alabama but I need to get back down there.

“I like Michigan too,” he said. “Some schools are telling me I can play on both sides of the ball. I could play defense and have a package at running back so the other way. It’ll be interesting though because as a running back you take a lot of hits and may not last as long.

“I like North Carolina,” Crouch said. “I was up there for my birthday. I have a good relationship with the coaches and they aren’t too far away from home. “There are a lot of schools I want to go see still,” he said. “Maybe I can get out west and go see Stanford and some of those schools. I might get down to Auburn too. I want to get on as many campuses as possible. I don’t have any visits planned right now but I might go to Georgia this weekend.”

- Rivals

Reactions: 5 people
#1 overall on the Rivals ranking. Says we have momentum with him. Also saw that OT we are after is #2 or at least price tweeted he was be nice to pull the top 2 guys in country

When is the last time UT has landed the #1 Overall player on Rivals?

found it interesting that rivals hints that couch may end up on defense in college.

some things i have been told on five-star quavaris crouch (charlotte, n.c./harding university). Crouch loves running back, but he also played most of his junior season on defense as well, showcasing sideline-to-sideline ability while being difficult to block off the edge. So categorizing crouch as an athlete might be more accurate, as he is 6-foot-2, 237 pounds at the moment and could be 6-3, 260-265 pounds in college.

Crouch loves playing running back but also understands the need to have an open mind of his future potential. Schools recruiting him would do well to showcase offensive packages for short yardage and goal-line situations while featuring him at outside linebacker. Crouch is working on visit plans over the next month. This summer is going to be very important in his recruitment.
. -247

Reactions: 5 people
His class was when I really started getting into recruiting. His recruitment was a trip

Played 2 games had 3 rushes and 1 catch for 19 total yards. So you were wrong but not by much. Hahaha

qCbR9GF.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Would be awesome if we could land this one. Havent seen the film but those are some nasty stats for a guy playing both ways.

VN Store

Back