'25 NC ATH Jordan Young

Yeah, I know.

But at least we could go to white over orange as the primary road uniform. It's so much more Tennessee.
That’s an opinion. I happen to prefer that combination and don’t cotton the all-orange, either. Doesn’t make it unequivocally the only correct take.

That’s an opinion. I happen to prefer that combination and don’t cotton the all-orange, either. Doesn’t make it unequivocally the only correct take.
It is an opinion. But it's my opinion, so it's obviously the correct one. 😁

“Some schools just offer you to offer you,” he said of this. “They don’t always stay in touch with the communication. But the schools I have on my list, have been, and Tennessee is one of those schools that constantly communicates with me. I just like at how those schools develop their players.”
Young has built a strong relationship with Tennessee Defensive Coordinator Tim Banks throughout the process.

“His message has been this is not a three to four year decision, this is a lifetime decision, and if I come to Tennessee, I will be setup for life,” Young said of this. “He cares about his players. He develops his players, and the proof is in the pudding. He said Tennessee is a great place, a small town, and they care about sports and a good place to be.”
Young has also connected well with Tennessee Head Coach Josh Heupel during the process as well.

“He is one of a few head coaches that came down to see me multiple times,” Young said. “He is very transparent with me. He won’t lie to you. He is a really standup person, and I like them about him.”
m.ray

Monroe, NC athlete Jordan Young will also be back in town next month and he is hoping Tennessee commitment George MacIntyre will be in town that same weekend. That was one of the more interesting nuggets we picked up along the way is that MacIntyre is not only recruiting wide receivers and offensive lineman but defensive players as well. Clemson and Florida State feel like Tennessee’s biggest competition as we head into the spring.
-VQ

VN Store

Back