NBA Finals Preview tonight....Thunder vs Celtics

Interesting how he pinpointed Kamara and Tatum. He needs to stick with rookie predictions.

Because he's like 4% right on those? If you guess 5 million things a year sooner or later one or two will take. Then you just scream those 2 things over and over till people acknowledge you got something right. He's a ****ing clown.

Reactions: 2 people
I remember a lot of us, myself included, saying the C's would be competing for the next 3-4 titles. Kyrie totally nuked that franchise. We need a meme with his face photoshopped over the girl in front of the burning house.

I remember a lot of us, myself included, saying the C's would be competing for the next 3-4 titles. Kyrie totally nuked that franchise. We need a meme with his face photoshopped over the girl in front of the burning house.
Kyrie is the most overrated max player in the NBA IMO

Kyrie is bone collector if he was in the nba. Great handle, has good finishing ability, but that’s it.

I think the skills are there. I think the stats and efficiency are there. He's just a cancer. It was manageable when he was relegated to little brother, but he deflated the Celtics when he was supposed to be the leader. Have fun, Brooklyn.

VN Store

Back