'19 MS DE Charles Moore

My fault, I'm just excited that gif integration has gotten easier.

But honestly, back to ATLVol's and Caleb's posts: Is there actual reason to be on watch for anything soon with Moore? Or did he just really enjoy his visit?

My fault, I'm just excited that gif integration has gotten easier.

But honestly, back to ATLVol's and Caleb's posts: Is there actual reason to be on watch for anything soon with Moore? Or did he just really enjoy his visit?
I think we just got put on notice that he dropped somebody off his list, and it’s down to us and them, IMHO.

Man, this would be a monumental flip and get. It seems to be extremely difficult to get these great Mississippi players away from the home state SEC teams, LSU and Bama

Wow I cannot believe this need explaining. On the internet anyone can act ir portray themselves as whatever they want. Someone can be an absolute ***hole online but be completely different in real life. Take me for example.

I am a very negative person when it comes to UT recruiting. In real life I am a very positive person.
an A hole on the internet is A hole period. no freebies.

Since UT and Bama recruit some of the same prospects I figure it's of interest to UT fans where those guys are on Bama's board. I don't know for sure where they are, but I follow recruiting enough to have a pretty good feel for it.

Bama already has commits from two DEs, but they're not done with DTs yet. There are four guys not named Handy or Moore that they appear to be pushing the hardest for right now.

Bama has one ILB commit and will take 1-2 more. There are 4-6 guys who appear to be ahead of Lakia Henry on Bama's board. Last I heard they touch base with Henry every two weeks or so, but haven't made an effort to get him on campus.

I think DWA was a take, so congrats!

Bama wouldn't have taken Taulia's commitment if they didn't want him.

I can stop sharing that kind of information at any time if that's what VolNation would prefer.

Did somebody get his feelings hurt?

Get that .gif URL and copy it into the image link button. Then it’ll work.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol
After 11 years of going to this site, it looks like Freak has finally hit it big time with the add money rolling in. Nice update. It's still a little glitchy, but I like the new layout.

VN Store

Back