Movies you've seen recently II

WarDamnVols

Breaking Hemorrhoids
The original was cheesy as it gets. Not suprised the sequel sucked

Original was cheesy for sure, but it still had charisma, a sense of urgency, and was overall fun and entertaining. I felt invested in what's going on, and cared about the characters throughout.

this one has none of those things. the sequel is more on par with Michael Bay's Transformer movies than it does with the original.

Finding Dory- 7/10. Not as good as Nemo, but entertaining. There was almost a moment that'd get you worked up. I don't know, I guess just all these years in a house full of females has me more emotional than I should be. Ha

Anybody watch The Shallows this weekend? I wanted to, but never had the chance.

Finding Dory 8.5/10

Great movie only a few scenes that just didn't fit to me. I will say this I really can't get over how far animation has come.

The Last WitchHunter - 4/10

Fantastic 4 - 2/10 this "reboot" makes "Rise of the Silver Surfer" seem Oscar-worthy

Reactions: whodatvol
Saw Into the Blue for the first time. The critics (And a lot of people, I'm sure) didn't seem to think too much of it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it... 9/10

Everybody Wants Some. Some LOL moments, and typical Linklater interesting characters. Has never been able to approach Dazed and Confused...mainly because plots are of second or third concern.

Watched both Cell and Knight of Cups the past two days.

Cell is absolutely terrible. like laughably horrible. probably 1st place in the running for worst movie of 2016.

I'm not even sure what to say about Knight of Cups. Fantastic visually, but I couldn't really get invested at all.

What are you watching these films on or do you use a torrent or something?

Everybody Wants Some. Some LOL moments, and typical Linklater interesting characters. Has never been able to approach Dazed and Confused...mainly because plots are of second or third concern.

Wife and I watched this earlier this week. It was decent but nothing I'd recommend.

VN Store

Back