Gun control debate (merged)

A Texas man who has played a central role in making 3D-printed weapons available has been charged with sexually assaulting an underage girl.

A warrant was issued for Cody Wilson but he flew to Taiwan before he could be detained, police in Austin said.

A 16-year-old girl alleged she was paid $500 (£380) to have sex with Mr Wilson at an Austin hotel, they said.

Pizza anyone?

If this happened, the guy needs to spend a lot of time in jail. My understanding is that inmates do not favor child molesters.

If true, burn him to the ground.
My understanding is that the site he met her on has a legal disclaimer that all users are supposed to be 18 years of age or older. It’s entirely possible this was a shakedown. The site hooks people up with those that want to be a sugar daddy/momma to another person.

Very sleazy, but not necessarily as bad as it initially appears. But, if he did know her actual age and that can be proven, then I’m in agreement.

Yea. That would be great. I’d add to my collection if they did.

Then the taxpayer money could be recouped instead of given away.
I have an idea. Since the citizens originally purchase the guns via tax money, don't seek to them. Give them to the citizens who want them. That's even better.

Reactions: k-town_king
My understanding is that the site he met her on has a legal disclaimer that all users are supposed to be 18 years of age or older. It’s entirely possible this was a shakedown. The site hooks people up with those that want to be a sugar daddy/momma to another person.

Very sleazy, but not necessarily as bad as it initially appears. But, if he did know her actual age and that can be proven, then I’m in agreement.
This is true, the disclaimer supposedly states that you must be 18 to use their website.

Best summed up on another site I frequent.

if you are a middle age ordinary dude who is on the government radar, and suddenly some hot young girl wants to get with you...it's a scam. You are being scammed and it's gonna hurt.

Due to Texas' "Stand Your Ground" law, I don't think their going to be found guilty. They clearly told the guy in the orange shirt to back away repeatedly (Don't come within 3 feet) and he refused. He kept threatening them and then even threw a baseball bat at them.

The dude would've survived if he had just swallowed his pride and walked away.

Due to Texas' "Stand Your Ground" law, I don't think their going to be found guilty. They clearly told the guy in the orange shirt to back away repeatedly (Don't come within 3 feet) and he refused. He kept threatening them and then even threw a baseball bat at them.

The dude would've survived if he had just swallowed his pride and walked away.
Why are you pulling out guns in a public alley over a mattress? They instigated the problem and escalated it with firearms. The law does not protect you when you pick a fight and the decide to shoot someone.

I still would rather the government spend the tax money,they already took, poorly than give it away to some weekend warriors to build 20,000,000 shooting ranges and get rich.
Pretty sure shooting range owners for the most part ain't getting rich. I'm guessing their liability insurance is their biggest expense.

I still would rather the government spend the tax money,they already took, poorly than give it away to some weekend warriors to build 20,000,000 shooting ranges and get rich.
Maybe they could it give to super rich white guys to help build multi million dollar arenas. Then they could make tall black guys super rich by letting them run up and down a wood floor and pitch a round ball through a wire hoop with a net hanging below.

Maybe they could it give to super rich white guys to help build multi million dollar arenas. Then they could make tall black guys super rich by letting them run up and down a wood floor and pitch a round ball through a wire hoop with a net hanging below.
Dumb argument.

The guns are purchased by tax dollars. The taxpayers paid for billions in equipment that is then given away. Nothing close to any point you are trying to make about arenas. Local governments vote on those things to keep teams in the city. They aren't giving the owners millions in taxpayer purchased equipment. No one voted to give welfare to this organization.

Dumb argument.

The guns are purchased by tax dollars. The taxpayers paid for billions in equipment that is then given away. Nothing close to any point you are trying to make about arenas. Local governments vote on those things to keep teams in the city. They aren't giving the owners millions in taxpayer purchased equipment. No one voted to give welfare to this organization.
Lulz.

Dumb argument.

You are leaving out the middle part here. The government buys the guns, uses them, and then gives them away.

You are leaving out the middle part here. The government buys the guns, uses them, and then gives them away.
Exactly. We, the taxpayers, purchase equipment. It is used. Then instead of recouping taxpayer money and funding some programs we do a welfare giveaway.

Dumb argument.

I think you need to educate yourself on the program. If they are GIVING away firearms, I missed that email.

I think you need to educate yourself on the program. If they are GIVING away firearms, I missed that email.

The government is giving away guns to the group (welfare). Then they sell them and pocket literally over half a billion dollars that should be going back into government funding.

Seems you need to actually read about the program.

Reactions: Mick
The government is giving away guns to the group (welfare). Then they sell them and pocket literally over half a billion dollars that should be going back into government funding.

Seems you need to actually read about the program.

The CMP does not give away guns.

VN Store

Back