more great news from hussein's partner, the UN.

It's going to have to happen sometime in our evolution as a species. Why not now?

United Nations Federation for all!

Two key points.

1) "supports the treaty process".

2) "If it can come up with an effective frame work".

If is the biggest word in the dictionary.legally speaking.

Nothing about these statements leads me to beleive that it is a done deal.I beleive in the end this country will ultimately do what works for us.

Two key points.

Nothing about these statements leads me to beleive that it is a done deal.I beleive in the end this country will ultimately do what works for us.

sheep don't notice the the slaughter house until it's too late.

no one understands that as the government controls more we control less. people like orangeblooded2 will defend this man and leaders like him until it's too late. it's really sad.

Two key points.

this silly viewpoint dies because he should have told them that they are out of their minds. The US won't be bowing to uberliberal international bureaucrats any time soon.

sheep don't notice the the slaughter house until it's too late.

This "sheep"does not follow blindly!

Nor will this "sheep" be lead indiscriminately.By someone who exhibits parallels to an idiot savants specialty for misrepresentation and mutilation of fact!

this silly viewpoint dies because he should have told them that they are out of their minds. The US won't be bowing to uberliberal international bureaucrats any time soon.

For the record I do not believe that the U.S. will or should go this route.Placation and a sympathetic ear at this time is a placebo-ist situation, save the veto for when it matters.

These people really have no clue do they? These companies could give a damn less about taxes. They will just increase the price of there product and force the working class to pay for this ********. All they care about is more tax income while completely ignoring the fact that thousands of not millions of jobs will be lost. God i hope we will eventually get a government with the balls to tell the rest of the world to go **** itself.

VN Store

Back