Mobile ap issue?

Roustabout

Anyone else having issues with the mobile app and the video ads at the bottom scrolling your screen down to where you can't view content?

I'm having an issue when I'm listening to a podcast or music on my iPhone and pulling up VN it will make my music/podcast stop. It's also started to get slow and delayed when I type in a post.

But it could just be the latest iOS update.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm having an issue when I'm listening to a podcast or music on my iPhone and pulling up VN it will make my music/podcast stop. It's also started to get slow and delayed when I type in a post.

But it could just be the latest iOS update.

This...
Does the exact same thing to me.

It's getting really bad. My screen is flashing a lot and has reloaded multiple times killing my posts mid-composed.

If you're having an issue it helps if you post a screenshot of the ad and the link where it takes you. I can typically have it blocked. I'm not seeing anything on my end.

pic? link?

Help me out and I'll get it blocked.

It's linking straight to asus.com

Attachments

• FFA10C31-438D-41F3-A3F2-06D398F0A972.jpg
    FFA10C31-438D-41F3-A3F2-06D398F0A972.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
Checking on this. What devices are you guys using? I see the ASUS ad but it’s not causing any issues for me.

New issue going on for me, when i get this ad it takes me straight to the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180207-082219.jpg
    Screenshot_20180207-082219.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
New issue going on for me, when i get this ad it takes me straight to the bottom of the page.

Get an iphone.

:)

Seriously though, it will probably be tomorrow before I can't hunt that down. Let me know if it continues to be an issue.

Thanks.

Get an iphone.

:)

Seriously though, it will probably be tomorrow before I can't hunt that down. Let me know if it continues to be an issue.

Thanks.

It hasn't done it since I posted that, it did it 4 times before though.

That Trivago AD used to be a problem for me. I clicked the upper right corner and opted out and it stopped. The Asus AD did not have a link in the URH corner and chronically interfered with with my phone for a week or longer.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back