Mobile ap issue?

Roustabout

Anyone else having issues with the mobile app and the video ads at the bottom scrolling your screen down to where you can't view content?

I'm having an issue when I'm listening to a podcast or music on my iPhone and pulling up VN it will make my music/podcast stop. It's also started to get slow and delayed when I type in a post.

But it could just be the latest iOS update.

Obsessed

Lab Rat
I'm having an issue when I'm listening to a podcast or music on my iPhone and pulling up VN it will make my music/podcast stop. It's also started to get slow and delayed when I type in a post.

But it could just be the latest iOS update.
This...
Does the exact same thing to me.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
If you're having an issue it helps if you post a screenshot of the ad and the link where it takes you. I can typically have it blocked. I'm not seeing anything on my end.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Checking on this. What devices are you guys using? I see the ASUS ad but it’s not causing any issues for me.

Thunder Good-Oil

New issue going on for me, when i get this ad it takes me straight to the bottom of the page.
That Trivago AD used to be a problem for me. I clicked the upper right corner and opted out and it stopped. The Asus AD did not have a link in the URH corner and chronically interfered with with my phone for a week or longer.

VN Store

Sponsors