MLB The Show

Is the PS4 Pro worth the money? I have a 4K TV so it’d be cool, but honestly I don’t play video games that much anymore.

For me it is and if you don't have a PS4 already and also have a 4k HDR tv I would say it was for anyone.

I DL a roster ant it's pretty legit on ratings. Has every teams entire MLB,AAA,AA and some A prospects.

Anybody else been having this notification bar or whatever you wanna call it stuck on the screen? I don't know how to get rid of it without ending the game and i use the meter for pitching and it covers the meter.

Attachments

• 20180404_160845.jpg
    20180404_160845.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
TP's reaction to trying to complete the George Brett conquest mission...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4442NQclanM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Pulled my first Diamond ever. Had a few players go from gold to diamond but never actually pulled one. Thank you Josh Donaldson for the 72,000 stubs. Completed a highly competitive team with it.

Daniel Nava is my newest anger testing program.

I hate to spend on Polo Grounds but I think it's my best bet

Pulled my first Diamond ever. Had a few players go from gold to diamond but never actually pulled one. Thank you Josh Donaldson for the 72,000 stubs. Completed a highly competitive team with it.

Good call, at this stage I'm still sell sell sell on higher cards, my roster is more or less guys that were rewards and I just sell the rest. Buy from Friday to Sunday and sell them off Tuesday and Wednesday.

Have an issue....here lately I've been skipping to next half inning while pitching for the first 6 innings of games and doing the batting each inning. I've noticed when I put a a normal reserve guy into the starting lineup it takes him out before his first AB???

I love the things they've done with this game. It feels like a definite step up from 2 years ago (the last time I really played the game). I'm grinding through the Conquest challenge right now.

Have an issue....here lately I've been skipping to next half inning while pitching for the first 6 innings of games and doing the batting each inning. I've noticed when I put a a normal reserve guy into the starting lineup it takes him out before his first AB???

Anyone know why this is??? :bad:

Y’all should add me. Govols101035. I need some people to play with lol. You’re probably better than me but I do have a competitive team.

Who agrees that for ever pause in a dynasty game( not quick menu pause), even for a couple of seconds, should take off 30 seconds of pause time. I’ve had opponent after opponent pause literally 50 times during the game for a few seconds and it annoys the heck out of me and draws the game out.

VN Store

Back