MLB The Show

Started backtracking through the Monthly Rewards, finished up April and got an 85 Jake Odorizzi, got all the hitting ones done for May, hoping to get that Josh Bell.

Started backtracking through the Monthly Rewards, finished up April and got an 85 Jake Odorizzi, got all the hitting ones done for May, hoping to get that Josh Bell.
The worst luck I have had is with the monthly rewards. Never get any of the diamonds.

Aubrey Huff hits event dingers.

I've found that if you wait a few days for the pros to get their 20 wins the field gets easier to beat. Also I've abandoned basic lineup concepts and stack my bombers from 1 down, an early lead often gives a quit win

Got 10 wins in part 1. Part 2 is going to be rough as my only SS pitchers are Nolan and Kershaw, going to be seeing a lot of Billy Wagner.

Want to get that Edgar but my lack of talent might prevent it.

The 48 Rafael Devers cards I bought month one will be enough for 50 packs haha. 0 chance he gets Platinum so going to quick sell though em

14th inning in RS I had Gehrig on 2nd and Cal on 1st, pulled a double steal off a blown hit and run, then Lou took home on a wild pitch to win.

Granted he blew his whole bench and had Hafner at catcher, took me a few to realize.

The online community for this game is possibly the highest percentage of overdramatic drama queens of any game I've followed on Reddit.

Reactions: BearCat204
Going to multi platform in 2021...or at least can do so per their new agreement with MLB.

Yeah it was a situation where Sony either had to agree to take the game to other platforms or risk losing the MLB license exclusivity, so Sony chose the lesser of two evils. The good news is this will allow their MLB The Show franchise to reach a wider audience and increase its sales. The bad news is Sony loses console exclusivity on a franchise they've had since 1997.

VN Store

Back