Mizzou at Purdue (BTN)

Purdue knocking on the door on their first drive of the second half.

A lot of people wanted Jeff Brohm. He just went for it on 4th and 1 at midfield.... and lined up Shotgun with 4 wide and tried to run a quick out.

Reminded me of somebody I used to know.

A lot of people wanted Jeff Brohm. He just went for it on 4th and 1 at midfield.... and lined up Shotgun with 4 wide and tried to run a quick out.

Reminded me of somebody I used to know.

That is some puke right there.

But I thought Dooley would make their offense suck?

I think Dooley is going to be a pretty good Offensive Coordinator.

Missouri’s defense looks like it might be one of the worst in the conference again, however...which has been another constant for that program since Pinkel left at the end of 2015.

Purdue has 450 yards through 3 quarters.

Missouri’s defense looks like it might be one of the worst in the conference again, however...which has been another constant for that program since Pinkel left at the end of 2015.

Lol....They've got 80 more since you posted that.

Reactions: mrmax86

And just put another 80 on them. Score 37-34.

This looks like a Dooley matchup, they're probably both going to score 50.

Wow, Purdue with yet another awful late game penalty on the Mizzou punt (player ran on the field late - offsides), giving them a 1st down, then they get an INT a few plays later. Crazy game.

Purdue has it down 3 with 7:19 remaining.

VN Store

Back