Missouri parking/tailgate spot!

Model12

VFLs, there is a great park/tailgate spot in como that is about 300 yds from the Stadium and Providence intersection (the stadium location). The owner, David Drake, sells parking and a good time to go with it.

It's a bit expensive ($50) considering parking is free at many locations on campus, but Dave (Baldy), welcomes you into his home, complete with bathrooms and 2 big screens with games playing. In the past he has also cooked burgers and pizza, and a bonfire too. I assume this year will be the same, but a noon kickoff sucks for the party atmosphere.

Anyone interested in meeting up there can contact me and I will see if he will reserve you a spot...but you need to be 100% sure you are willing to follow through. This man is a personal friend of mine and I don't want to screw him up. Right now it is me and IllVol as for-sure commitments, but we are spreading the word. He probably has 10 open spots.

You are welcome play it by ear and just "show up" and take your chances as it is first come first served.

Address is 929 S. Providence. Look it up on Google street. The White House! If you are on a budget, park at Conley Street garage for free on campus and it is an easy 15 min walk to stadium.

I am leaving Knox Thurs morning, and I would like to tell Baldy the status by then, so I don't have to mess with coordination while on the road. You can contact me directly via email at winniemodel12@gmail.com and we can talk more. Put "Baldy" in the subject line. Hopefully IllVol (Doug) can weigh in and confirm (or deny) my story!

Either way, show up, be loud, support the boys. GBO

Dave (Model 12)

There is no doubt it’s a great location and the more that come the better the time. Baldy is a great host. I’m planning to bring some Illinois raised pulled pork and other items so stop by and join us.

WHO do I NEED to thank for bringing the cooler of these?

I havn’t had this in years! Is this the distillery that took over the Legends spaghetti place in Gatlinburg?F8794F74-11F0-400A-A3BD-0EE5E32D44A7.jpeg

You are welcome. You in the white 4x4?
@Model12 Yes sir; Rocky Top Dodge tag and all. That game has become our annual away game trip every other year. Tell your friend we’ll be there the 11th of November and his place is saved in my GPS!

Attachments

• 6D9B4141-F2EE-4501-B9EC-E242261F663B.jpeg
    6D9B4141-F2EE-4501-B9EC-E242261F663B.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 4
We haven't missed a mizzou game yet. Lots of friends/family up there to visit. Baldy and Cody are great hosts. Remind me at the season beginning and we'll get reserved. Dave
Winniemodel12@gmail.com

VN Store

Back