Milwaukee Brewers Thread

I would go ahead and pencil the Brewers in to win the division. Cards are done for sure.

Oh yeah. I would use a pen though. What little the Cards have left will be ganked from them when they play the Bravo's.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Brew Crew playing as good as anyone right now. Brewers-Braves divisional should be hell of a series.

Hoping Brewers-Braves happens, because that's basically asking to be an outstanding 5 game NLDS battle.

Awesome, back to the Brewers I know. Grand Slam for the f-ing pitcher and we're about to drop the second in a row to the Cards. We could've buried them and we throw them a life preserver. Simply awesome.

Braun took a nice spill tonight rounding third. That was awesome.

And we're at 6-0 already today. Simply awesome. Choking at an epic rate, ahhh, the Brewers I've known and loved all these years.

Well, I'm definitely thankful for the Astros. Nothing like playing a minor league team to halt a losing streak.

Central Division Champions, finally. We clean up on the minnows, but I am concerned about our record against the better teams of the National League.

Regardless, 3 games left and we have two paths to home field for the division series and avoiding the Phillies. Either we stay ahead of the D-Backs or the Cardinals get the wild card. At this point, I think I prefer the Braves.

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Brewers name Craig Counsell new manager. He hit .255 with 42 HR & 390 RBI in his 16-year MLB career.

Some Mat Gamel prospect chatter in this thread. Oh, baseball.

Up 2-0. Game 3

Would it be historic if the Brewers faced the Astros in the WS: two teams that switched leagues facing off? Too lazy to do the research.

Not sure if anyone still visits this thread.. but what do y’all think about Lo Cain being DFA’d? I am sad to see him go, but he has played himself into this position

VN Store

Back