President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

^^^ just look at that. If he wasn't so unjustifiably arrogant and vain, I would feel sorry for him when he falls 3 separate times in 1 trip simply climbing the stairs to AF1...or his amphetamines wear off and he starts randomly putting words together like "dog face pony soldier".

Imagine being almost 80 years old and having a facelift, botox, obvious hair plugs etc. Being vain anď foolish enough to try and beat the clock with plastic surgery and injections like the weirdos in Hollywood. Those people end up looking like aliens...great example is Courtney Cox from "Friends". Another is Sloppy Joe. Forget about the fact that he cannot ride a bicycle, read from a teleprompter, or field even the simplest softball questions from complicit reporters....whats important is that he has less wrinkles and more hair than the ridiculous looking boob with male pattern baldness he was at 40 years old. What a clown.
CC went that route? Thats a shame as she was always fine looking.

Mexican Migrant, 18, sobs as he's rescued by sheriff after being abandoned by people smugglers because he 'couldn't keep up'​

Gut-wrenching video shows a teenage Mexican migrant crying for his mother as he was rescued by a sheriff in Texas after his smugglers abandoned him because he couldn't keep up with the group.

Terrell County Sheriff Thaddeus Cleveland rescued 18-year-old Hector after he signaled for help on a game camera by showing his Mexican passport, NewsNation's Ali Bradley reported.

When Cleveland found Hector on the side of the road, the teenager broke down in tears begging for help.

'I want to go home to my mother. They left me in those hills, I had to cross from there to there, and I went to the ranch looking for help,' Hector said.

'They left, they abandoned me, I couldn't keep walking.'

1710951542398.png
Hector, an 18-year-old migrant, broke down in tears when he was rescued after getting abandoned by his smugglers

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That’s all well and good but where the heck is Abbott going to hold them all? Tent cities?
It's being blocked again. This is a legal hot potato. I don't understand how a lower court can overrule the Supreme Court but such is life:

A federal appeals court late Tuesday night put Texas’ controversial immigration law back on hold, hours after the Supreme Court had cleared the way for the state to begin enforcing the measure.

In a brief order, a three-judge panel at the 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals voted 2-1 to wipe away a previous ruling from a different panel that had temporarily put the law, which would allow state officials to arrest and detain people they suspect of entering the country illegally, into effect.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Reactions: StarRaider
It appears that you know nothing of the tax plan. They tried to make the personal tax cuts permanent but couldn't get past a dem filibuster.
Trump cut taxes for the wealthy and helped sky rocket national debt. Tariffs meant nothing to China as the cost were passed on to Americans.

200,000 illegal immigrants Escaped Deportation because of paperwork problems​

Approximately 200,000 illegal immigrants escaped deportation under President Joe Biden because the Department of Homeland Security failed to file the proper paperwork before their day in court, according to a nonpartisan research organization.

The Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University in New York released findings Wednesday afternoon that revealed the DHS had not filed the required documents, known as notices to appear, in immigration cases before the scheduled hearing date, which means the court has no jurisdiction to address the deportation.

Approximately 200,000 illegal immigrants escaped deportation under President Joe Biden because the Department of Homeland Security failed to file the proper paperwork before their day in court, according to a nonpartisan research organization.

The Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University in New York released findings Wednesday afternoon that revealed the DHS had not filed the required documents, known as notices to appear, in immigration cases before the scheduled hearing date, which means the court has no jurisdiction to address the deportation.

what a cluster..typical gov ineptitude.

Everything You Need To Know About Joe Biden's New Stability Shoes for Fall-Prone Seniors​

1711057859621.png

Joe Biden, 81, is just trying to stay alive until Election Day, and has made a number of behavioral adjustments to increase his life expectancy. Most of these adjustments are designed to mitigate the risk of falls, which are the leading cause of injury-related death in Americans over the age of 65. In addition to using the short stairs to get on and off Air Force One, Biden has started wearing stability-enhancing sneakers instead of dress shoes to accommodate his "stiffened gait," as noted by the president's doctor in his annual physical.

Biden was recently spotted wearing a pair of black Hoka Transport sneakers with a suit. While most fashion experts consider this combo an abomination, Politico described it as "another concession to comfort necessitated by age," as well as the lingering soreness in the foot he broke while playing with one of his dogs several weeks before taking office. The Hoka shoes boast a seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association and are highly praised by senior citizens, pregnant women, and injury-prone individuals.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Did the administration Intentionally not file the paperwork properly?🤔

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back