Michigan Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

Larson spins, and back on the lead lap with about 60 to go. If the rain don't cut it short, it'll be interesting to see what he does.

I apologize but I just do not have the time for running this game at the moment. If someone wants to take over, even if just for a few races, please feel free to. If not, I will get it updated when I have the time.

Thanks

I apologize but I just do not have the time for running this game at the moment. If someone wants to take over, even if just for a few races, please feel free to. If not, I will get it updated when I have the time.

Thanks

I'll get the picks threads up for this week. I don't really have the time to calculate the results.

I'll get the picks threads up for this week. I don't really have the time to calculate the results.

Yeah it is a little time consuming. We are rolling out an entire new finance system at work and the hours right now are just crazy. It should die down soon, but I just haven't had the time or energy to sit down and do the results.

No problem! I'm off this week and had a little time on my hands. Sounds like gofordrew might not be able to run the contest for several weeks. If you want to do Sonoma I won't object :)

I can do the results for Sonoma if you can update the actual standings afterwards? If you wanna do that then we got a deal my friend. As many of us that play, we could surely handle it amongst ourselves for the next few weeks. I'm not good with formatting at all so it will probably be the basic username/score combo from me but something is better than nothing.

I believe GFD said he gets the results from Jayski?

I can do the results for Sonoma if you can update the actual standings afterwards? If you wanna do that then we got a deal my friend. As many of us that play, we could surely handle it amongst ourselves for the next few weeks. I'm not good with formatting at all so it will probably be the basic username/score combo from me but something is better than nothing.

I believe GFD said he gets the results from Jayski?

Be glad to!

VN Store

Back