PROFILES:

247 - Traeshon Holden, St. Frances Academy, Wide Receiver

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS:

Gators, Maryland, Mich, MichSt, Pitt, UVa, VT, VOLS

[hudl]3/9736693/59c1b1a0da51962320d8c123[/hudl]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I'm not trying to be that guy. But, Bama's wides have not impressed me a lot this season. If he can't break into that rotation, then maybe we shouldn't jump so fast.
I know nothing @ the kid. So, if CJH likes him then give him a shot.

If Hyatt bolts to the NFL, then the staff should take a look at this guy.
With the news of Holiday and Callaway both transferring out, plus Tillman graduating, I think we have to look at some of these WRs regardless of Hyatt's decision. Even if Hyatt returns, he, McCoy and Keyton are all out after next season. And our current recruiting class just has Leacock and Spillman. I now expect us to pick up maybe 2 WRs from the portal, potentially another if Hyatt leaves.

Holden would be worth a look. Great speed and length. Just need to see if he has the same drops issues as the rest of the team bc if he does there’s no way he’s catching passes from Milton.

Both Holden and Leary would be worth a look. Holden for his size and Leary for his ability to come out of the backfield. How good will either be with Milton's skillset is another question...

With the news of Holiday and Callaway both transferring out, plus Tillman graduating, I think we have to look at some of these WRs regardless of Hyatt's decision. Even if Hyatt returns, he, McCoy and Keyton are all out after next season. And our current recruiting class just has Leacock and Spillman. I now expect us to pick up maybe 2 WRs from the portal, potentially another if Hyatt leaves.

Guess it depends on how they feel about Squirrel, Merril, Nimrod and Webb already here and Seldon, Leacock, and Spillman coming in. That is a pretty big room. Game changing Portal guy maybe.

VN Store

Back