Mass shooting of the week, high school in parkland, FL.

they have made it perfectly clear they don't care about the lives, they care about the guns.

They certainly don't care about solutions that save lives or even attempt to change what is going on. Just blabber mouth and lip service and blabber blabber.

After the next shooting, maybe the residents in the town of that unfortunate event should take up arms and round up every city councilman, every school board member, and every state official and have them shot, maybe, just maybe then, these idiots will do something.

Reactions: 1 person
they have made it perfectly clear they don't care about the lives, they care about the guns.

You don't seem to get it. There are kids out there right now contemplating doing the same thing. They already have a gun/guns. What are we going to do to stop them right now, this week? Everyone who has kids in school should be asking this question.

You don't seem to get it. There are kids out there right now contemplating doing the same thing. They already have a gun/guns. What are we going to do to stop them right now, this week? Everyone who has kids in school should be asking this question.

Eliminate schools as a soft target

Rick Scott has/had the power to take the Sheriff out of office as it's been clearly shown his department is inept and displays a distinct lack of leadership.

He hasn't. If I was a Florida resident, he'd lose my vote based on that alone. I wouldn't necessarily vote for Nelson, but I'd sure as hell make sure Scott knew he lost my vote because of his actions in the aftermath of the shooting.
It's Rick Scott or 6 more years of Snaredrum Bill Nelson.

Bill Nelson is a career politician, but from all accounts a good man. Rick Scott is a criminal, but has been pretty good for the state economically.

Bill Nelson is a career politician, but from all accounts a good man. Rick Scott is a criminal, but has been pretty good for the state economically.

I've met Bill Nelson, he was a decent dude. Bill Shuster is the biggest pos I've met in government...like this dude would tell you its winter in August if he thought he could gain something from the lie..

Really bad taste...

'Active shooter' video game prompts outrage in wake of mass shootings | Fox News

"Active Shooter," a video game that allows players to simulate a school shooting, prompted outrage in the wake of multiple mass shootings at American schools.

The game is set to be released on June 6 and will be available on Steam, a digital distribution platform developed by Valve. Players are given the option to either be a SWAT team member or the shooter while simulating a shooting in a school environment.

“Pick your role, gear up and fight or destroy!” the game description on the website says.

“Only in ‘Active Shooter’, you will be able to pick the role of an Elite S.W.A.T team member or the actual shooter,” the website reads. “Depending on the role, your objective might be to protect and extract or hunt and destroy.”

The developer, on the game’s Steam page, says “please do not take any of this seriously,” but that is unlikely to mollify critics.

Cue the GTA defense crowd.

I saw where the deputy who stayed outside said he didn’t go in because he thought the shooting was coming out of the school instead of going in. I have zero LEO/military experience but I’ve shot and hunted enough to know there’s a definite difference in the sound of a gun being fired at you and a gun being fired away from you. Whatever the guy has to tell himself to sleep at night.

Amazon.com: Garrett 1165190 Super scanner V Metal Detector: Sports & Outdoors

here you go. even just having someone at a front desk would do wonders.

we are also talking about something that has a less than .01% chance of happening. we aren't even shaving whole decimal points, we are looking at tiny fractions.

An Office of Inspector General investigation obtained by the Tampa Bay Times showed that from February 2016 until March 2017, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services stopped using FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System—the primary database to make sure concealed carry applicants don’t have a checkered past in other states.

For some reason, the link will not post.

Some updates.

Parkland Security Team Member Banned from Campus After Allegedly Hiding in Closet During Attack

Stoneman Douglas security staffers barred from school grounds and reassigned - Sun Sentinel

Security team member David Taylor has been barred from setting foot on the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School campus following news that he allegedly hid in a closet while 17 individuals were gunned down on February 14.

The Sun Sentinel reports that Taylor was a “security watchman” at the school. He was alerted to the fact that a possible shooter was on campus by fellow security watchman Andrew Medina, then allegedly responded to the sounds of gunfire by hiding “in a janitor’s closet.”

But wait! There's MORE!

Parkland, Florida massacre: School guard Andrew Medina harassed victim Meadow Pollack, family says - CBS News

PARKLAND, Fla. -- An unarmed security monitor who critics say could have stopped the Florida high school massacre was suspended last year for sexually harassing two female students, with one of them later dying in February's shooting, her family told CBS Miami. The father and brother of Meadow Pollack say she was one of two girls Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School security monitor Andrew Medina harassed last year. Medina was suspended for three days, even though a disciplinary panel recommended he be fired, a newspaper reported Thursday.

Just hold on! We've saved the best for last!

Report: Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel set to be removed from office

EXCLUSIVE: Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel To Be Removed Next Week - Big League Politics

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is allegedly going to be removed from his position next week, according to a report sourcing from high-ranking members within the local government.

Sheriff Israel -a controversial figure known for his failures concerning the 2018 Parkland shooting, his anti-gun stance and use of taxpayer money to plaster his face upon county vehicles during election season- is allegedly to be removed from office, according to a high level BCSO source speaking exclusively with political website Big League Politics.

The source claims Israel has been slated for removal on criminal grounds, following an investigation by the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott, who is soon running for a US Senate seat.

According to the source in the Broward Sheriffs office, Sheriff Israel’s removal revolves around a criminal matter that the FBI is aware of. Although his failures surrounding the Parkland shooting initially sparked the investigation, it isn’t the sole reason why he is being removed.

The high-level source who wished to remain anonymous told Big League Politics that Sheriff Israel is already aware of the fact that he is being removed from office next week.

If I were a parent of one of the victims, I’d personally be delivering a beat down to Israel and the coward that refused to go in that day.

Pathetic human beings.

I tend to like the father's quote:

Andrew Pollack and his 20-year-old son, Hunter, said they didn't learn until after the Feb. 14 shooting that left 17 dead that Meadow and her mother had reported Medina, now 39, to Stoneman Douglas officials. Andrew Pollack said his ex-wife didn't tell them "because she knew I would have handled it."

"I wouldn't have just let it go."

Kinda gray, but implied someone is about to get a good old fashioned can of ass whuppin opened up on them.

Breaking: Parkland Shooter Asked For Help Before Massacre, Was Denied

A newly released report has revealed that the 19-year-old gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February asked for help months before he went on the rampage, but the school district failed to act on his request.

The Sun-Sentinel noted that the investigation found that the school district "did not follow the requirements of Florida statute or federal laws governing students with disabilities" in two specific instances:

-- School officials misstated [the shooter's] options when he was faced with being removed from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School his junior year, leading him to refuse special education services.
-- When [the shooter] asked to return to the therapeutic environment of Cross Creek School for special education students, the district "did not follow through," the report reveals.​

Last edited:
Reactions: ajvol01

VN Store

Back