LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

Can’t wait to see Horston shut her down!

You won’t have to wait long! DEPSA plays Africentric December 15th in a nationally ranked matchup! Last year was one of the best girls high school game I’ve seen in a while so I know this one won’t disappoint.

You won’t have to wait long! DEPSA plays Africentric December 15th in a nationally ranked matchup! Last year was one of the best girls high school game I’ve seen in a while so I know this one won’t disappoint.
Do you know if it’s going to be streamed anywhere ?

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Who won the game last year ? Also, who seemed to have the upper hand in the one on one battle ?

DEPSA won it last year in OT 65-62. Both put on a show! Rickea had 21 points 10 rebounds while Jordan had 26 points. Jackson had a little more help as one of her teammate had 15 points while Jordan was the only double figure scorer for her squad.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out or keep an eye out for the post game stats.

Reactions: SCspur

VN Store

Back