Lou Brown!

mcannon1

From the KNS Anastasia Hayes article:

"Conversely, Tennessee learned Friday that graduate transfer Lou Brown has solved her travel problems and will be joining the team.
A source aware of the situation but unable to comment on the record said Brown has informed Warlick that her student visa has been approved, allowing her to travel from her native Australia to the U.S. The source said Brown, who previously played at Washington State, has enrolled in classes and is expected on campus early next week.
UT didn't update Brown's status on Friday."

So what does Lou Brown bring to the table?
Has anyone seen her play?

We fans hope that she will be a positive contributor who has skills down low and a passion for winning.

Reactions: tiburon
We fans hope that she will be a positive contributor who has skills down low and a passion for winning.

Actually Brown is a stretch four who will be able to extend the defense to the 3pt line and open the lane for our bigs and our guards to drive. We really couldve used her last season to help pull the defense away from Russell. I think she will be a great addition and will be a great compliment to the bigs and wings we have on the roster. So excited for the season!

Last edited:
She will, and is expected to provide little in one year, especially after missing most of the summer workouts, now if she was an elite player maybe.

Nice young lady, but an average basketball player at best. If Lou is going to decide our season or games, damnn, we're in trouble.

Hey enjoy your year playing for the Lady Vols.

Last edited:
She will, and is expected to provide little in one year, especially after missing most of the summer workouts, now if she was an elite player maybe.

Nice young lady, but an average basketball player at best. If Lou is going to decide our season or games, damnn, we're trouble.

Hey enjoy your year playing for the Lady Vols.

I know she was completing her internship but I would like to think since she was involved with the Australia to US program that she was staying in some type of shape. Often times those players go back overseas and work out with professional teams or trainers. So while she may be behind on learning the system she could very well be in pretty good playing shape if she utilized her time and resources appropriately.

I don't see talent wise on our roster, see her coming in ---taking minutes away from anyone.

Nice young lady solid player for a team like Washington State, but aye we are the Lady Vols.

I hope she enjoy the Lady Vols Experience and able to share it with other Aussies...

Whatever she is provides is bonus, cos I for one is not expecting anything from her...

I don't see talent wise on our roster, see her coming in ---taking minutes away from anyone.

Nice young lady solid player for a team like Washington State, but aye we are the Lady Vols.

I hope she enjoy the Lady Vols Experience and able to share it with other Aussies...

Whatever she is provides is bonus, cos I for one is not expecting anything from her...

Yea if she can bring in her 6pts/6 rebounds a game from last year that would be awesome. Hit a 3 each half would be great. Especially if we play a true 4 out and 1 in type of offense. I guess if we got in a pinch with a smaller team she could be at the five and have five people who can shoot on the floor.

Reactions: mlindsay
If?

Aye, not everyone is meant to play, I think her maturity will help this team and she won't disrupt the team chemistry.

A lot players ride the bench. Now, it seems like every player, has to play for the Lady Vols, and if they are not playing, something wrong.

No, maybe they are simply not that good.

Almost like we becoming the charity case for underperforming players and players we thought was good in high school and can't play a lick of college ball.

Give Dunbar more minutes, Give so so mo minutes, no more charity!

All wee need is five, six or 7. ijs.

Last edited:
Reactions: cutiepie5
I love to listen to them talk.

Yes me too, Rickster and I find the whole accent, Received Pronounciation (Queen’s English) thing fascinating. The regional accents and dialects are so interesting (just like ours) and the rhyming Cockney slang blows my mind! LOL

Reactions: Rickster and sisaq
Yes me too, Rickster and I find the whole accent, Received Pronounciation (Queen’s English) thing fascinating. The regional accents and dialects are so interesting (just like ours) and the rhyming Cockney slang blows my mind! LOL
Amen!!

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back