Like a Dragon:Infinite Wealth

Pennheel

Take it one day at a time! GO HEELS!

I know @Christian Lowe is like me and loves anything to do with this series or Yakuza,but is there anyone else out there who likes this. I haven't played much recently in gaming so January 26th can't come soon enough. Anyone can reply lol.... That came out wrong.

Last edited:

I know @Christian Lowe is like me and loves anything to do with this series or Yakuza,but is there anyone else out there who likes this. I haven't played much recently in gaming so January 26th can't come soon enough. Anyone can reply lol.... That came out wrong.

I’ve got it pre ordered, counting the days at this point

Reactions: Pennheel
I'm about 3 hours into it and enjoying it so far. I'm looking forward to the part where you go to Hawaii. A change of scenery is just what this game needed. Also looking forward to the sub-stories and side missions which are a big selling point for these games to me.

I'm about 3 hours into it and enjoying it so far. I'm looking forward to the part where you go to Hawaii. A change of scenery is just what this game needed. Also looking forward to the sub-stories and side missions which are a big selling point for these games to me.
I’m also 3 hours in right now. I’m at the first dungeon in the sewer. Game took a lot longer than most of them to get to the point, which is fine with me. I like the exposition, but I think a lot of first timers will be turned off by having to play dating simulator for an hour before they get to fight anyone. Just stick with it. Trust me. (Not talking to you with that one, just anyone who will come to this thread wondering if that’s all the game is lol)

I’m also 3 hours in right now. I’m at the first dungeon in the sewer. Game took a lot longer than most of them to get to the point, which is fine with me. I like the exposition, but I think a lot of first timers will be turned off by having to play dating simulator for an hour before they get to fight anyone. Just stick with it. Trust me. (Not talking to you with that one, just anyone who will come to this thread wondering if that’s all the game is lol)
Yeah, I know which part you're referring to with it being a dating simulator (it sure feels like it)Lol ,but like you said,be patient and you'll get to the action. It takes a bit of time and then it gets really fun. I finally reached Hawaii and had to take a break. There's so much to do in the game...

Yeah, I know which part you're referring to with it being a dating simulator (it sure feels like it)Lol ,but like you said,be patient and you'll get to the action. It takes a bit of time and then it gets really fun. I finally reached Hawaii and had to take a break. There's so much to do in the game...
I’m in Hawaii now too. At the part the story demo covered from gaiden. Love it so far. I can see why it’s the highest rated yakuza title ever so far

I just got past the boss that Danny Trejo does the voice of. Pretty cool touch having him as a part of it. I'm now on Chapter 5. I'm digging the party you have,and Kiryu being a part of it. So much fun and so much to do. I have to catch up on it when I get home.

I’ve beaten the game. Took 52 hours and damn is it a tear jerker for people who’ve played the past titles.
Yeah,I'm getting that feeling the more I play about it being a tear jerker.I don't know why I'm being so slow in this game. I'm 30 hours in despite being on Chapter 6. I took too much time on that Island building it up.

Yeah,I'm getting that feeling the more I play about it being a tear jerker.I don't know why I'm being so slow in this game. I'm 30 hours in despite being on Chapter 6. I took too much time on that Island building it up.
Just wait until you unlock Kiryu’s bucket list missions with Date

@UTK did you ever get around to beating the yakuza games you had gaps with? Kiwami 2 and 5/6 wasn’t it? If you did, you should play this while the series is still fresh on your mind. The aforementioned bucket list story line is tailer made fan service for fans of kiryu’s games.

Reactions: UTK
@UTK did you ever get around to beating the yakuza games you had gaps with? Kiwami 2 and 5/6 wasn’t it? If you did, you should play this while the series is still fresh on your mind. The aforementioned bucket list story line is tailer made fan service for fans of kiryu’s games.

unfortunately no, last year I suffered a head injury and it’s left me with some nasty vision issues so gaming has taken a hit for me. But slowly dipping my toes back in the water lately. I’ve missed so many good titles dating back to last year, but the rest of the yakuza series and the Judgment games are towards the top of the list when I can get back in a groove.

Well,after 90 hours,I'm finished.What a game from start to finish.I actually found myself liking all the characters. I liked the side stuff learning about your group of characters.Dondondo(sp) Island was a fun time waster until about 3 stars when I got tired of it. Good story to keep you engaged.This is one of those where I believe the sequel is better than the original,and one of my favorite games in tne Yakuza universe.

@UTK when you do get the chance,and feel like it,I highly recommend this game.

Reactions: Christian Lowe
unfortunately no, last year I suffered a head injury and it’s left me with some nasty vision issues so gaming has taken a hit for me. But slowly dipping my toes back in the water lately. I’ve missed so many good titles dating back to last year, but the rest of the yakuza series and the Judgment games are towards the top of the list when I can get back in a groove.

Sorry to hear about the injury, this sale could help you get back into the groove!

I snatched it up with a quickness!
Hope you enjoy it. I got 120 hours and a platinum trophy out of it. OG yakuza fans have a lot to play for in this game, but it’ll probably confuse new fans who have little idea who Kiryu is.

I do hope it at least pushes those players to buy the old games and find out.

Hope you enjoy it. I got 120 hours and a platinum trophy out of it. OG yakuza fans have a lot to play for in this game, but it’ll probably confuse new fans who have little idea who Kiryu is.

I do hope it at least pushes those players to buy the old games and find out.

I've played them all!

VN Store

Back