Lethal Weapon (Fox)

Why did they?

I read there were 2 incidents, and sounds like he has anger issues. The only thing that's been said was he was upset about conditions when filming and without saying it out loud, sounds like he pulled a Christian Bale and cursed out some people, only he doesn't have the pull of Bale to get away with it. I guess in this case 2 strikes and you're out.

Thanks to both of you. I hate it, really liked his character. It'll be interesting if Scott can pull it off.

It's likely axed is my guess. The season finale only pulled 3.15 million. I'm not familiar with Fox but the other networks cancel shows with higher numbers.

It’s starting to sound like Damon Wayans is the real problem. People that work on set and have witnessed the drama are starting to spill the beans. I guess the network thought there would be less ramifications to let Clayne go than Damon. Apparently they couldn’t just outright cancel the show because they were under legal obligation to produce it if the network wanted to go forth with it.

It’s worth checking out Crawford’s twitter.

Last edited:
It’s starting to sound like Damon Wayans is the real problem. People that work on set and have witnessed the drama are starting to spill the beans. I guess the network thought there would be less ramifications to let Clayne go than Damon. Apparently they couldn’t just outright cancel the show because they were under legal obligation to produce it if the network wanted to go forth with it.

It’s worth checking out Crawford’s twitter.

All I'm seeing is a he said/he said situation. Wayans is making a bunch of accusations on social media (that have apparently been taken down) and Crawford has sort of responded to them. I havent' seen anyone else comment.

All I'm seeing is a he said/he said situation. Wayans is making a bunch of accusations on social media (that have apparently been taken down) and Crawford has sort of responded to them. I havent' seen anyone else comment.

Crawford has retweeted a handful of comments from people that worked on the show. I saw the pic of Damon Wayans’ injury and thought it was pretty insignificant.

Maybe Wayans on set was just a..................................................................................................................................................................................................Major Payne.

I'll see myself out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back