'19 LA RB John Emery Jr (LSU commit)

Did you see the tweet drop yourself? If not, that would be incredibly easy to fake. I would hope they'd be smarter than to have their director of player development handing out cash. That's what bag men are for.

Twitter says he (Emery) alleges his account was hacked. TTFWIW

Twitter says he (Emery) alleges his account was hacked. TTFWIW

So, it wasn't fake. It was just hacked.
orig

well.....you know when you reply to a thread you bump it up yourself right?

So THAT'S how all this works! Well, zip-a-dee-do-dah, learn something new everyday. Much obliged!

But while I'm here, bumping along (see what I did there?), wonder if this kid is more than bargained for. Wasn't that kid Isaiah Crowell they had, a 5* talent with a ten-cent head?

I wonder what the going rate is for a fourth string runningback? Appears that it came from a salty UF fan who made a fake mcmurphy twitter. If UGA is cheating as much as some of the fans believe, they’d have to be good at it right? What kind of Mickey Mouse operation pays a recruit BEFORE they step on campus lol

I wonder what the going rate is for a fourth string runningback? Appears that it came from a salty UF fan who made a fake mcmurphy twitter. If UGA is cheating as much as some of the fans believe, they’d have to be good at it right? What kind of Mickey Mouse operation pays a recruit BEFORE they step on campus lol
Dude all P5 teams pay. It's how the student athletes pay apartment rent and have nice cars to drive.

Reactions: Sleegro
Way more believable that tweeting that he took cash from the director of player personnel from a current school or else he would have committed to another school

Lulz
they are equally ridiculous but I was more so referencing the macro application of the excuse.

Dude all P5 teams pay. It's how the student athletes pay apartment rent and have nice cars to drive.
I ageee with that. I’m just saying this tweet came from a fake account. Explained it in a different thread better. I would hope UGA wouldn’t pay a recruit before they signed.

Put the curser over the name, under the avatar, and you will see follow or ignore at the bottom of the pop up.
That ignores the user and won't show any threads that user creates. However, there's not an option in the new software to ignore just a single thread.

I don't remember who said it, but the most essential truth about recruiting is that "you can sell hope or wins or both", right now UGA is in the enviable position of being able to sell both. We can sell hope right now, if we can get some wins to sell with it, our momentum will increase. Regardless, we are not beating Bama, UGA, or AUB this year, and even if we go 6-6, it is vital that we not lose in a fashion that crushes hope. They say Pruitt is all about ball, he's going to have to show it on the field. If we go 8-4 or 9-3, we will be lethal, we won't be catching UGA for a few seasons, but we'll be on our way.

I believe we can compete with its as of next year or 2020 for sure as long as our recruiting gets better and better....our staff is that good

VN Store

Back