'19 LA CB Devin Bush

Unless he really was a silent.
coulda been. strange how things have cooled off on him. he looks like a baller. hard to imagine he's not impressive in person.

oh well. that's what these guys get paid to do, and i do agree that for LSU to pass, that likely says a lot.

Can’t same thing be said about Hill not being a take at Auburn/Bama
that's a fair statement. i think the only caveat to that is it seems apparent that the coaches evaluation of the two players are wholly different, and that's what seems to be the lline of demarcation.

but for fans to discuss, sure, it's a valid question to ask.

Reactions: VOLBALT
He was committed had the edit in my screenshots. And rivals confirmation. Spot was snatched elsewhere.

You think you're good and almost home and then...
Sea-lion-vs-seal.gif

Wonder if it had anything to do with the staff really liking our freshman DB class seeing them in fall camp and deciding the spot was better used elsewhere.

feel for the kid. He wanted to be a part of this class, and obviously the staff has moved on to bigger fish. He'll be just fine, he's obviously a very good football player. He'll end up in the SEC west most likely. We'll see him on the field. Crazy though, he's got one of the best films of the cycle IMO

A
feel for the kid. He wanted to be a part of this class, and obviously the staff has moved on to bigger fish. He'll be just fine, he's obviously a very good football player. He'll end up in the SEC west most likely. We'll see him on the field. Crazy though, he's got one of the best films of the cycle IMO
Agreed.

If he wanted to be part of this class. Then he should have committed instead of waiting. That's on him. You give up a spot knowing that the coaches told him spots were tight. I don't think a specific date or my moment in the spot light is enough for me to jeopardize my college choice, but my last name isn't Bush. #HowBadDoYouWantIt

VN Store

Back