'19 LA CB Devin Bush

he dropped a lot in 247 not sure why
I imagine that LSU camp everybody's all up in arms about is the "reason"...

The kid's a 2x State Champ, All-American corner with speed, good hips, and a ballhawk mentality... he had a bad camp... he's obviously not legit anymore...

His tape is rock solid... been wanting the dotted line filled out on this kid for a while now! Hill was going to be a good get, but smart money says they were waiting on word from Bush the whole time... Hope we still have room for McCollough... at this point, it might mean bumping Bogle if Wright and Crouch are solid? I don't know if I'm prepared to do that, but we're stacked at OLB for a couple years... especially if JJ makes it in... and if Warrior leaves we're gonna need him...

Good problem to have I suppose... ALL IN on the Bush commit though :)

Reactions: T Dog and scvolfan7

The kid's a 2x State Champ, All-American corner with speed, good hips, and a ballhawk mentality... he had a bad camp... he's obviously not legit anymore...

His tape is rock solid... been wanting the dotted line filled out on this kid for a while now! Hill was going to be a good get, but smart money says they were waiting on word from Bush the whole time... Hope we still have room for McCollough... at this point, it might mean bumping Bogle if Wright and Crouch are solid? I don't know if I'm prepared to do that, but we're stacked at OLB for a couple years... especially if JJ makes it in... and if Warrior leaves we're gonna need him...

No way they bump Bogle, they will find away to get him in

Zero chance we tell Bogle no. A number of commits you drop before him

Reactions: Jester7968

VN Store

Back