KY Basketball NIL Issues

Delmar

Posted this in the basketball forum Rupp Rafters thread but that may be the wrong place. This article talks about a couple of issues regarding the KY Basketball NIL program.

If I read it right, the business was told that any NIL proposal had to be “run through the coach”. This happened before the recent court ruling. Now I know the rules have been loose to put it mildly but I thought the program couldn’t have anything to do with the deal. Or is that all a moot point now? Thought the name that Cal came up with was funny. “La Famiglia”.

Posted this in the basketball forum Rupp Rafters thread but that may be the wrong place. This article talks about a couple of issues regarding the KY Basketball NIL program.

If I read it right, the business was told that any NIL proposal had to be “run through the coach”. This happened before the recent court ruling. Now I know the rules have been loose to put it mildly but I thought the program couldn’t have anything to do with the deal. Or is that all a moot point now? Thought the name that Cal came up with was funny. “La Famiglia”.
Kentucky basketball is the equivalent of Nebraska football of the 90’s. The fans beat their chest and remind you of how good they used to be.

How long did Vol fans live in the past and bring up NCs like they’re still relevant from 20+ years ago.
Only brainless ones did. The ones still trying to claim Fulmer and Chavis can still coach.
The ones wanting ex players for every coaching opening

You know - the dumb$h!t$

Kentucky basketball is the equivalent of Nebraska football of the 90’s. The fans beat their chest and remind you of how good they used to be.

Not really. UK is still making tournaments and getting decent seeds, they just struggle in post season.

Nebraska hasn't had a winning season since 2016 (that is 7 straight years of losing seasons). Even Tennessee in its funk wasn't that bad.

1712583712732.png

My post states the 90’s, might want to revisit your reply.

No it didn't, you argue UK fans are like Nebraska fans today that brag about their success in the 1990s. UK still has "decent" success today and had FFs and a National Title under Calipari while Nebraska football has been one of the worse programs in the B1G during that same stretch.

VN Store

Back